Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They can't because of the gender specific costumes.
  2. recoil2 Dedicated Player

? why? 1. wrong thread 2. don't even want to know why someone would be prowling around as the opposite gender like that and suddenly go "well now i want to change genders now!" 3. that's about as realistically messed up as all the people who want styles which show more skin.
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I still say that I want a more slovenly top coat. Something like Harvey Bullock or Constantine. Something that says #slobscanbeheroestoo
    But second on the list of trench coats is, what about a faceless mask? Like the Question.
    I get that we have face styles that hide the face, but one that, when you put in the same color code, it looks like skin.
    • Like x 1
  4. Superman/5vperman Level 30

You mean like this?

[IMG]
  5. areacode8O8 Committed Player

[IMG]
    Predator did fight batman and superman.
  6. ExtraDippMan New Player

They showld add like the asian cat mask if you know what i mean
    Please does someone has void essence for sale please answer if you have it
  7. ExtraDippMan New Player

OH WAIT! They should add a damian wayne gear couse they added only the boots
  8. recoil2 Dedicated Player

two words : samurai batman [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. recoil2 Dedicated Player

somebody post this in weapons cause that's just plain brutal XD v

[IMG]
  10. Mr700 New Player

What about a facial hair tab separate from hair style tab?
  11. Mr700 New Player

Awesome!! I can't wait
  12. Mr700 New Player

What about making a material pallet so that we can choose what part to apply instead of the whole thing
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Been requested many, many times and we've just been told that it's not currently possible.
    • Like x 2
  14. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

Clothing from different cultures, like hijabs and gear based on hijabs (obviously gender specific, but still, I'd love to see a badass Kryptonian hijab)
    Also, maybe Watchmen styles? I'm 95% sure that's been suggested before, but still. I'd love the Comedian's flame thrower. To be fair, though, we do have a Dr. Manhatten style, more or less ;)
  15. ExtraDippMan New Player

Asian cat mask like the one of fortnite season 5 please!
  16. Megzilla Developer

Interesting that you feel the Noble Warrior is more muscular. I do believe the newest Red Robin style has a bit more musculature sculpted in. I'll see what's reasonable. A lot of times our slimlines are just built off the base mesh which already has some muscle geometry. But I'll investigate.

I've personally already requested this. ;) It's a great chest style! Fingers crossed.

Don't worry, I have these on my list already from your previous posts. :)

I wish! We couldn't make this exactly but I do have samurai on my list.

Maybe, tho we'd probably have modeled more after Katana's mask since that'd be on-theme.
    • Like x 3
  17. Starlighty New Player

I know this is not the appropriate post, but I need help.Months ago my game was catching on perfectly, until when I went to open the launcher again, it closed out of nowhere and did not stay open.I need help but I do not know how to solve this problem.
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Thank you Meg
    I appreciate it.
  19. Mermaid Dedicated Player

This one is Hairstlyes request...

New Starfire Hair. Yep you know the moment you decide to update her and created this hair that several of us will be having our tridents and pitchforks out waiting for you to release this!
    [IMG]

Bringing this one again because I think it's time we got Amazon Hairstyles Pack 2...
    [IMG]

Mepps or whoever on twitter just said that the Gods/Goddesses hairs were not made converted for players just crushed my hopes for this dreaded hairstyle but is there no way to recreate a player version of this?

[IMG]

Mera and Arthur's Hairstyle PLEASE. If Corum Rath's Asymmetrical Hair made the cut, these can too!
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I feel like you guys hold too much back on making several feminine styles in fear of the general male's response which I get but
    I would much rather go back to gender exclusive styles if it means the ladies get more styles that fit the feminine category. And please don't sea this as an attack but I just really want more feminine styles.

That said, I do want to thank you for the killer female styles this year that being Mera and the Hula styles. Of course all of the styles that you guys put out are great.
    • Like x 1
  20. Megzilla Developer

I hear you!! We've definitely heard the outcry for Starfire's hair.. before and after her refresh lol. Thanks for providing all the images. I hope we can get some more styles out in good time.
    • Like x 1