Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jewlz2814 New Player

Oh and i meant if we could get a reshape of the 80th aniversery emblem on the stalwart chest
  2. DinahLance Level 30

Birds of Prey episode with Black Canary gear!!!
    • Like x 1
  3. Megzilla Developer

Excuse.. Reasons.. Trying to be friendly and give some logic to how things work behind the curtain other than just saying "no". DC is very very particular about the Superman "S" branding. Not everything is in our control

Yes we need a cape with an emblem slot. I've got it written down and it's a simpler request to realize so I hope we can address it sooner than later.
    • Like x 2
  4. MiniReaperette Level 30

Not really a costume style more of just a specific piece style.
    Wouldn't mind seeing Anklets or chin armor/bracers with barefeet like the Amazon NPCS have.
    On another piece wouldn't mind seeing more intricate back pieces.
    • Like x 1
  5. DamianWayneJasonTodd Level 30

Is there any plan to get a style like Damian wayne’s cape and pants? Love the boots by the way.

Ideally I want the whole outfit but specifically the cape where the hood is down is awesome. The chest and legs are very specific. Thanks
  6. Ascended Well-Known Player

So, I don't know how difficult the reactive gear is to create, but I really like the idea behind it. Is there a chance we could see more of that? And is it possible to do something other than glow effects? Like, could you have shoulders that, when you enter combat, openup into mini missile launchers? Or a glove that turns into a arm cannon? Or energy wings that unfold? Or is that kind of animation too advanced for this?

And, because I try to mention these things every few months:

Mister Terrific T-mask. Or a whole Terrific set. Either way. I just need that mask!

Trigon's four eyes mask.

Black Canary gear.

Blue Beetle gear.

Emblems for Cyborg, Martian Manhunter, Nightwing, Robin, Darkseid, Deathstroke, Brother Eye/OMAC, and the Legion of Superheroes. The Cyborg and Nightwing ones are the two I am most personally hoping for.

Also, just want to say; over the last year or so I've been posting here more often, and I've seen a lot of the stuff I've asked for find its way into the game. Tech-based auras and materials, power auras, several emblems, gear styles, base items, etc. I'm sure none of the devs are reading my posts saying "Wow, this dude gets it! Let's give him this stuff!" but it's still nice to see so many of my requests find their way into the game. Just wanted to take a second and thank the devs and designers for hitting so many of the things I've wanted to see.
    • Like x 1
  7. iceman 11 New Player

its not unlocked any they have no time frames as to when the next style unlocking will be ready.
  8. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i rather like the idea for animated reactive styles like the missile launcher shoulders. same with the trigon eyes though as most people probably know by now, i just want to rip off his antlers and keep them every time i run in trigon's prison XD.
  9. Mr700 New Player

I don't know if this is the right thread for this but can we get Hecate dreads or Static Shock dreads for hair style
    • Like x 1
  10. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

With this game doing constant homages with statues, posters and other such pieces, how about some Question pieces (especially that blank mask), to the recently passed Mr. Ditko?
    • Like x 1
  11. recoil2 Dedicated Player

new 52 shazam's hood as a head style with an accompanying cape attached as also part of the hood. [IMG]
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That's very possible. They had something similar for the Doctor Midnite style.
  13. Megzilla Developer

Doing a tunic-like top would be awesome, I'll be sure to look into it. Since we have built a new over-the-shoulder cape (Red Robin's), I am sure we can add variations with a hood down on it.
    Mesh changes are a lot trickier than FX changes (glow). We would have to make everything an FX I believe. It is something we would like to keep building on though.

I have most of these things on my request list!! Except for Mr Terrific. Do you mean the more OG design or the more modern one? Cuz the modern one would make way for some street styles which I always like. Gotcha on the emblems. :)

I'm glad that we can address player requests. It's slow but steady train lol.
    I have this and including more diverse hairstyles on my list!
    The Hive boss guys' hood + Red Robin's cape will prob do well for you when that content is released. :)
    • Like x 1
  14. Heywiar Committed Player

You guys did an amazing job on the Red Robin style! That being said, I would love to see the Damian Wayne Rebirth style on my toon. Seeing that so perfectly executed in the Titans DLC was the coolest.
  15. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Definitely want to say modern. The fair Play Jacket would be everything.

[IMG]

Maybe we can make two chest pieces. One with and another without the jacket.
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

At least there's a Mr. Terrific Emblem available right now. It's a start. :)
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

My request is very simple: In the same vein as the 2018 Dark Specter Batsuit, some of the game's earliest Style Sets need to be reissued with updated textures, namely Hijacked Servitor and Metallo's Maw. The low quality of the textures really stands out when combined with newer styles:

[IMG]

All that pixelation! Yikes! :eek:

At the same time, PLEASE also give the Hijacked Servitor Chest a more uniform, even glow in the center disc, AND an Emblem Mesh over the disc, just like on the Sector Agent Chest:

[IMG]

Just my latest 2¢, For Whatever It's Worth. :)
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I have most of these things on my request list!! Except for Mr Terrific. Do you mean the more OG design or the more modern one? Cuz the modern one would make way for some street styles which I always like. Gotcha on the emblems. :)

Any of the masks Holt wears would be great for me. But if you’re forcing a one or the other choice my vote is the original.
  19. XPerfectX Well-Known Player

I had a thought about the process to implement new styles not in a near future but why not for the next next next TC.
    Give us 2 or 3 characters in the DCU and the one with the most vote will be in the TC. Obviously, you choose the era the style came from and you can do the same for the DLC. Maybe this idea need some adjustment but it will be cool to give it a try and yeah I know the difficulties to organize that.... It was just a thought...
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

New styles are typically done within 6 months prior to their release. They need considerable time to make something from scratch.