Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. DamianWayneJasonTodd Level 30

That would be amazing.

If you make a tunic please put the emblem slot over the left lapel.

That way it’s good for a robin but more than just a robin
  2. Chikan New Player

I would like to see a shield on my arm. Not as a weapon, but just as a wearable style. That way I could finally have a sword and shield character (even if the shield is just for looks).
  3. Chikan New Player

A Lantern Ring style, just a glowing ball on the hand that can change color, so that it in conjunction with different Powers and other costume syles can convey the look of other Lantern Powers.
  4. Superman/5vperman Level 30

That's interesting that they're so picky about Superman, when Batman and WW haven't had that. I find that fascinating right there, especially considering how much they've seemed to favor Batman over the years.

Sounds awesome on the cape!!! Any idea on the "standard" chest piece? Just a simple top, like classic Superman's, that supports a large emblem. So few of the chest pieces support a large emblem period, and considering how many comic characters have used that style top (with the open neck), I'm surprised it hasn't been done before now. For me, that's more important than the cape - but both are high on the list. And on that cape.... if it had a shape more like the Fallen God (at least how it is around the neck) than the more standard ones (or like the Ultra-Kryptonian one, I like that, too), that'd be very much approved. :)

And to whoever mentioned on a thread somewhere about old TC materials/etc being in the Qwarks vendor.. yes, please! Maybe after a year or two, or something?
  5. Superman/5vperman Level 30

For me, I don't mind the standard emblem we got for the 80th, it's just the black outline that bugs me. If there was an option to get rid of that, I'd probably be more inclined to use it. It's just thick enough that it looks like a sticker on an action figure, instead of an emblem you'd actually see on a Super-Family character. (which may have been the point, come to think of it..)
  6. Megzilla Developer

Yeah. The black outline was specified to getting permission to use it. :) And we'd like to get more basic slimlines made with larger emblem space. Just a matter of when & resources/bandwidth.
  7. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Kick them in the shins until they say yes, we've been waiting Years for more Slimlines and Bigger Emblem Options. Keep it at 1 kick per day, that way its more annoying than workplace harrassment.
  8. Superman/5vperman Level 30

Wow - it's wild that they're so picky on Superman, yet Batman's Rebirth emblem is no problem (as we saw from the time capsules). Fascinating! Though I do some work in licensing, myself, so I know how "stray hairs" can just be seemingly out of nowhere and leave me scratching my head, lol

And *please* suggest making the basic slimlines a priority, especially ones with no lines on it and an open neck/hands. And if I might make the suggestion, having the musculature of the "Noble Warrior" top (the muscles look larger than most of the slimlines) would be greatly preferred - though maybe having a few different levels wouldn't be bad (slim, standard, and... since a better term escapes me... "jacked"?) lol
  9. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Please can we get Jericho's hoodie (chest style)? Would look really nice on one of my alts :)
  10. TheGameCat New Player

I've been playing a little while now and I really would love a set of big scary claws. Not like the tech ninja claws, but actual on the end of the hand big chunky claws. It would go great with all the demonic stuff. (apologies if this exists and I have just not found it yet)
    • Like x 1
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There are some pieces that have claws. I personally like Prideful hands and Heart of the Lion hands. Werewolf hands are cool but not over the top scary.
  12. recoil2 Dedicated Player

yellow energy hand blasters, demonic hands, egyptian hands, dark defender vambraces, and werewolf hands. egyptian, yellow energy hand blasters(which are quite thick and have spines and look really demonic, especially with reverse speed force material), and werewolf hands are probably closest to what you're looking for, the claws are quite visible on the fingers of all three.
  13. Jewlz2814 New Player

I get the black lines i dont like it but i get it but i just want to know if it could have a shape similar if not identical to the bvs shapeed symbol were there specifications on the exact shape or could you guys round it up a bit?
  14. Xinthus Active Player

Why not a Fearsome Five inspired costume as well for this ep? Why two hero inspired ones?
  15. IronLegionDCUO New Player

Something related to the new Bionics gear thats gonna be released on the Teen Titans episode, hope it's the right thread to ask.

Can you devs add an emblem slot to the gear? It's really important to me.
  16. recoil2 Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    just please bear this in mind when making future superman related content.
    • Like x 1
  17. ExtraDippMan New Player

I think they should add the asian cat mask if you know what i mean and another thing can anyone help me with the void material? I need void essence and i completed the collection and i have only 700k please answer if you want to help me
  18. Elsa Whitworth New Player

Not gonna read through 164 pages to see if this has been suggested but what I'd like to see is a set of Tangent Comics styles. We're at 20 years after the second series of Tangent and the characters had some nice different looks. Green Lantern's mask and cloak, Superman's robe, etc...
    • Like x 1
  19. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i just looked up dc comics tangent story lines and somethings stood out to me: green lantern's cloak and hood combination (that or spectre's, he also wears a joined cloak and hood), tangent batman's shoulders, and tanget super man's reign super man's armor[IMG] [IMG]
  20. SearchName New Player

Please add a gender change token to the marketplace. Many people would need it!