Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Superman/5vperman Level 30

Actually, I was thinking of Noble Warrior vs the style we got awhile back that looked like this suit:
    [IMG]

I felt that the musculature on the chest piece of that suit looked REALLY skinny compared to a lot of the others, like Noble Warrior. So I mainly mentioned Noble Warrior because it also has the open hands and open neck that I want from a basic slimline. Speaking of that suit like the pic above... any chance of adding a small logo ability to it like what we see there?

Thanks for looking into those, btw, I really appreciate it!

And if I might hazard a guess in this question... is DC's pickiness also why we haven't had any hairstyles with more of a spitcurl?
  2. Ascended Well-Known Player

Oh, also; gotta keep asking for a few more emblems. I know we're all bored and tired of those, but there's still a few big name characters we don't have emblems for yet; Martian Manhunter, Cyborg, Nightwing, Robin, Brother Eye, Darkseid, Deathstroke, etc.

Nightwing and Cyborg emblems top my list, personally.

And....maybe this isn't the place to ask this (it IS style related though), but PvP is dead and the devs (from what I've heard) aren't in a rush to work on it. Getting into matches takes forever, especially if you're not running in a group, and that makes it almost impossible to get the PvP gear and styles. So if you guys aren't going to work on PvP, what are the odds of putting the PvP styles on a vendor? Put them in the quark vendor, or the rare styles vendor, or whatever. I don't care where they are, but if PvP isn't going to be viable, I'd like some other way to access those styles, yknow? I know some of them are in the promethium lockboxes, but hoping you get that one style piece you want from those? Come on.
    • Like x 1
  3. Cyberpunk2077 Well-Known Player

[IMG]

@Megzilla - Imagine a cute puppy with big eyes.
  4. recoil2 Dedicated Player

<insert darth vader style NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO here> please no, i just started another account and have to get the ENTIRE tokens of sin collection again after getting 11 on my last account sans the bloody knife XD. i've opened like 2 arcane capsules i had obtained after the arcane capsules left and i can say with absolute certainty, you're 90% most likely to get green knight pants 3/5ths of the time.
  5. Megzilla Developer

I am not sure if we are planning on adding to that style. Maybe? I'll ask next time we are brainstorming for some cool things like that. I do know we want to keep exploring reactive gear just not sure if its that particular set.

Yes! I remember seeing the Rorschach mask. Having something animated like that would be super cool though. :)

I believe it was a conscious choice to not have an emblem slot. If I had to guess it was because we wanted to keep the NPC unique OR an emblem slot just wouldn't look as nice on this suit compared to the built in emblem on Cyborg.
  6. Megzilla Developer

Oh gotcha. I've gotten the offset emblem placement request quite a bit so I'll definitely remember it when designing new slimlines.

I'd guess so - they are very protective of Superman and his iconic features.
    I have a lot of those on my emblem request list!

I'll ask re: PVP styles.
    I feel you! I love fantasy stuff!! :)
    • Like x 1
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Remember what I said about short yet feminine hairstyles? If you do another wave of approipiated iconic hairstyles like the Krypton Time Capsule, I want Terra’s hair :D
  8. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

10. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Hourman II? Well, what about 1 and especially 3?
  11. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I mostly just want the unique hood of 2.
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Timed to coincide with the 80th Anniversary of the debut of Batman, we need a style set based on this AWESOME DC Artists Alley figure that's going to be available at the Sandy Eggo Comic Con 2018!

[IMG]

MAKE IT SO! ;)
  13. Jewlz2814 New Player

How desperate am i to get the bvs pack you ask? Lol well i almost spent $100 on a psn account with some impressive toons and stats to boot , but then i realized im gonna have to buy another psn sub , not to mention another dcuo sub along with mine , came to the conclusion , not worth it , but this should give you devs an idea of how much we want that still and im sorry for beating a dead horse but as elastic man once said the squeeky wheel gets the oil so im begging you devs , get together with dc comics, time warner or whoever ons the rights to the bvs content , propose how much money could be made at another bvs swag bag pack im sure people would pay at least $20 for it , but im sure im not telling you all anything you dont already know, megzilla , if at all possible and i know they’ll be like “not this again” lol but please run it buy the higher ups or whoever that envolves ty
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Honestly, you're better off paying the $100 to buy that account if the offer's still on the table, because it's the only way to get those styles without the probability of getting Perma-Banned from the game (IF there's even a way to obtain them that would get you Perma-Banned, I don't know for sure, because I haven't ever seen anyone confirm whether it's even possible. :confused:)

But one thing IS for sure: Warner Brothers quite clearly insisted that those items MUST be pulled from the Marketplace and MUST NOT EVER be made available again. This should have been self-evident, because the most logical time to offer them again was when Justice League was in theaters, and that didn't happen. The next most logical time was for the Superman 80th Anniversary, and that also didn't happen. :(
  15. Vector314 New Player

i would love to see costume trails in-game like when you have plant powers you walk with leaf trails... or if you have fire power molten trails or magic you leave rainbow footsteps... etc .. you get the idea ... or to the extreme when you walk leave a trail of red roses lol.
  16. Primortal Level 30

Can we get the starfire and lady shiva hair styles Please?
  17. Batrederik Dedicated Player

hate to say it Jack T. Chance :( .. But i'm Mea Culpa, the "DEV teams" should make the most awesome Batsuit ever!!

:( wished that the "DEV teams" and you Megzilla could make Christian Bale's Batman :(
    I know you said "can't do Moives" but please hear me out Megzilla.

Just when you do the next Batsuit Megzilla.. I just. HM.. "make the most awesome Batsuit ever!! Plz

[IMG]
    Also our characters should have capes that go over the top of the shoulders and around the shoulders like batmans does. And the cape.. It has to have two colors as well, one on the outside another on the inside.
    Also the cape should kind of billows and drapes around our characters too.
    [IMG]
    The crowl it has to look intimidating! Megzilla.. ya know kind of like a panther this real kind of feral look you know as you're gonna pounce on somebody all the time Megzilla.
    and when you do the next Batsuit. It has to be redesigning the suit as a much area, much more morden, much more subtle piece of equipment. like a suit of armor with armor plates that would allow our characters, ya know like crumple zone between those armor plates.
    [IMG]
    please hear me out Megzilla.
    if it could look similar to Christian Bale's The Dark Knight Batsuit mix it with Classic and with New52 & Rebirth and Modern Batman ...
    and with the crowl by dividing the head cowl from the neck so the suit comes up and the neck is part of that and the neck should not be like those normal of pillows that went down outside it's classic cowl ya know..
    The cowl has to look like a human shape all balanced torgether detection runs around the neck so that you can compress your vertebra and turn inside maybe like new 52 with Classic, Rebirth , and Modern Batman. Ya know mix magic
    But the crowl it has to look intimidating you know kind of like a panther Megzilla. that's it .. that's my best suggestions
    P.S i know what you said Megzilla.
    i just want you to know that I want you and the "DEV Teams" to make the most awesome Batsuit ever.
    I also like what you guys did with Red Robin's cape.... around the shoulders.

"That's all i have to say.
  18. Ascended Well-Known Player

I would definitely like something like that. As long as the emblem slot was still large enough for an emblem to show up decently, of course.

Awesome. If we get Nightwing, Cyborg, and Darkseid emblems, I promise I'll (probably) stop asking for more. :)

Many thanks. I mean, I'd rather see the dev team bring PvP back to life, but if that's not an option then I'd really like some way to get those styles without having to spend hours just to get into two or three matches. And it shouldn't take much to get those styles added to the rare vendor, right?

Of course, if you wanted to just send the Nightwing chest style and/or Harley shoulder style to my account, that'd be cool too. ;)
  19. Ascended Well-Known Player

That's fine. It's a cool style but I don't need a whole set built out of it, especially if you guys are going to keep working on the reactive concept.

Right? It'd be super BA.

Actually, how difficult is it to do stuff like that? Because you could do a lot with animated gear; Blue Beetle and OMAC styles immediately come to mind.....

Fair enough. I just feel like it was a missed opportunity. >shrug<
  20. Volle Active Player

Gotham City Police Emblem and add some singel items parts like Shirt with bulletvest
    GCPD Batman with self add emblems
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1