Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. JKwak Well-Known Player

for male and female please
    can we have it
    can we have it
    can we have it
    can we have it
    can we have it
    can we have it
    • Like x 2
  2. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Yeah, we already have Two-Face as an ic9nic NPC, we don’t need a dozen players with ‘Three-Face’ characters LOL.

Even if it isn’t the same exact style as Hecate, there are dozens of possibilities for dread styles. Just look at every hairstyle you can imagine and then make it with either large or small dreads. Braids are about the only thing you can’t do with dreads, but you *can* substitute dreads with thin braids and do just as many hairstyles with those. And thin braids can be woven into thicker braids.
  3. JoKeR_3_7 Well-Known Player

Can we PLEASE get the original Aeronaut Feet style back?!? PLEASE?!? Not the variant but the original like in this image below.

[IMG]

I wasn't even playing this game when it was available, so I have never had a chance to get this style. It is a basic style but very versatile and It is one of the only styles I need to complete my style. I don't know why it is not in the game anymore, but with all the reskinning being done of past gear like The Flash and Batman suits, can you bring this back as a style item? I'm not asking for a feat or even gear, just a style. I've seen many people ask about this over the years but it has never come back :(. Thank you for considering.
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They drop in the vault.
    • Like x 1
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Good to know. :)
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

But they need to go in the PvP vendor
    • Like x 1
  7. JoKeR_3_7 Well-Known Player

Yea, I have heard that rumor too, but I go in every day and have never got them. Been playing 4 years
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Been playing an alt for 2 years, got that style feat on him.
    • Like x 1
  9. JoKeR_3_7 Well-Known Player

I guess the drop rate is just very rare then. I wish they would make it more frequent then or add it to the style vendor or marketplace for purchase. Hell, I'd pay for it if necessary. Haha
    • Like x 2
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It needs to go in the vendor with THE REST OF THE SET (to any green name that's reading this).
    • Like x 2
  11. 0riginal R0CKET Active Player

[IMG]
    or
    [IMG]
    or
    [IMG]
    or
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Gotham by Gaslight inspired non-Batman related styles:

Gaslight Titans
    Wonder Woman
    Lanterns (INCLUDING the Star Sapphires, dangit!)
    Talia
    Circe
    Cheetah
    Superman
    Flash
    etc

sooooo much you could do with it. Possibly even including inspiring the artists over at DC :D
  13. Volle Active Player

Enchanted Flash Slim Suits

[IMG]

And Atom suit

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

I know it long [IMG]time, so this year i wouldn't happen, but in keeping with the Atlantean theme...
    • Like x 2
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That might happen soon with the new upcoming episode.
  16. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I (and everyone else with female characters) will be soooooo disappointed if it doesn’t :)
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Given all the issues that the Devs had last time with the licensees (Warner Bros. Pictures and the CW Network) over the licensed Movie & TV Style items, it's very highly improbable that we'll ever see any additional style items from the current TV shows. They're far more likely to do one of the current comic book versions of Ray's Exosuit, which were themselves "inspired by" the TV version:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

But with that said, if you dig through the New Costume Contest Thread, there are people that have made reasonable facsimiles of that TV exosuit using existing styles in the game. ;)
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Uh,, you mean Enhanced? lol j/k

Anyway, while I was never a fan opf the New52 "armor" suits, I'm always up for new speedster styles. (although the glowing lines on the suit never quite worked for me. Seeing the lightning crackling around a speedster in motion was one thing, but the glowing seam-lines on the suit just seemed too busy and distracting)
    • Like x 2
  19. Batrederik Dedicated Player

This is the best I can do for Christopher Nolan's and Christian Bale's Batman The Dark Knight.
    [IMG]

I really hope and I’d appreciate it if you'd make Christian Bale's Batman The Dark Knight costume style into the game. Thanks DCUO
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

That is nice work! what'd you use for the chest? Remora?