Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Would be cool, but given how quickly Warner Bros/The CW pulled the plug on us having the TV Supergirl outfit/Legends Character in the game, don't get your hopes up. :(
    • Like x 1
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

He's not Marvel. Watchmen was, and still is, published by DC Comics! ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

4. Volle Active Player

wuld like to see some normal and street styl clothing like hood Coats.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Some Baggy cargo pants

[IMG]

Also we askt for Zod and Ursa styl gear long time now
    [IMG]

[IMG][IMG]

with the upcoming TV show Krypton 2018 there will be alot intrests in more kryptonina styl gear!

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Native American style clothes
    basic baseball hat you can change color or add own logo
    longer skirt like toga bottom
    socks
    forearm gauntlets or bracers without covering the hand
    bathrobe (need something to relax in when not fighting crime)
    smokers jacket
    • Like x 2
  6. Primortal Level 30

Can we get the power girl cape?
    • Like x 2
  7. Primortal Level 30

Iconic hair styles
    • Like x 1
  8. GraveKilla83 New Player

I know that there is a Stalwart Defender outfit but could you guys just make available all the super hero and villain styles I mean come on everyone like creating their own but some of us like tradition and the big superman S emblem
  9. Klownnuke Active Player

Enhanced Joker’s Punchline suit.
    • Like x 1
  10. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Can we get a version of the lucky leather bomber without the coin on the back but instead an emblem slot

[IMG]
    Superman leather jacket
    [IMG]
    Batman leather jacket
    [IMG]
    And a wonder woman leather jacket.
    Or a leather jacket with a big emblem slot to give our characters a customizable look.
    • Like x 2
  11. BrendaFromFinance New Player

could we ever get a hecate inspired hairdo? [IMG]
    [IMG]
    without the whole faces on the side thing lmao
    • Like x 3
  12. BrendaFromFinance New Player

13. BrendaFromFinance New Player

also an open leather moto jacket for guys and girls would be sick[IMG]
    like this but without the bandana
    • Like x 1
  14. Green Lantern Dude Well-Known Player

id like to see the lantern ring glows of all the colors made available like the emblems were. Ya couldn't make it an accessory though as lanterns have the glow. Youd have to have it on another slot...back maybe?
    • Like x 1
  15. The GD Green Lantern New Player

GL Boodikka
    [IMG]
    John Stewart's Mosaic costume
    [IMG]
    Secret Origin Green Lantern
    [IMG]
    Bronze Age Green Lantern
    [IMG]
    Charlie Vickers
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Exodusblack Well-Known Player

Please update the quarks vendor with some of these awesome ideas?!
    • Like x 2
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You clearly haven't been paying enough attention, poozer, or you'd know that she's ALREADY possible, as I've ALREADY created her, based on her earliest appearances back in the early '90s! ;)

[IMG]

[IMG]

She's still a work in progress, as I have not yet got the right Amazon Head Style or a better set of Shoulder Armor for her, but here's my most recent screenshot of her:

[IMG]

And here's a screenshot showing how tall she is next to 2 of the game's most prominent Non-Playable Characters that you encounter early on, because yes, Boodikka was originally shown to be roughly 7 feet tall!

[IMG]

And just FYI, virtually all of the styles there are available during Character Creation! The only one I'm not sure on is that belt, but if it's not available during Character Creation, it IS obtained very early in the game as one of the very first Waist Styles available to you. Notice how the belt buckle looks like the GL Corps Emblem! ;)
    • Like x 2
  18. Batrederik Dedicated Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]Hi DCUO. could we please get The Dark Knight gear style in the game? it would be so much awesome and thx

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Or Frank Miller's 'Dark Knight Returns' style set costume. please dcuo
    [IMG]
  20. Shredded Anarchy New Player

[IMG] So the Image I can not get to show up but I would love to see the styles from the DC character "Anarky" He has always been my favorite DC charecter.. Its like, take Batman and Joker and put them together and you get Anarky, The Bat himself goes to Anarky for answers to questions that he can not answer himself.. So hes a pretty epic overlooked DC character. Oh and I would litterally lay a Hundred dollar bill in your hand for Anarky's chest peice style it would litterally be on all 4 of my armories and never taken off lol.

Style from DC Character: Anarky

Other Styles you guys might want to think about is the lantern/mist styles for the different characters.