Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Awwww.. yah jinxed it by using the "s" word. Now it'll neber, eber happen.
  2. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

binge time!

What are these from??
    • Like x 1
  3. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

can we please get a flex suit that glows everywhere like the energy armor, don't make the suit bulky like the energy armor just a nice sleek flex suit that glows like this
    [IMG]
    or make a glowing material
    • Like x 2
  4. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  5. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

Energy Armor is too bulky we want a Flex Suit made up of Energy
    • Like x 2
  6. JKwak Well-Known Player

an Iron Lantern Armor would be cool

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. JerzIntimidator Active Player

8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Since that's a character that's part Marvel, and part DC, the rights issues will prevent them from ever doing an official version of that costume. Still, it should be fairly easy to create something close nowadays. Not identical, but close enough. Right off the top of my head, I see...

HEAD STYLE: Classic Tech
    [IMG]
    CHEST STYLE: Green Knight (This is the part where you're going to notice the biggest difference.)
    [IMG]
    HAND STYLE: Power Reinforced
    [IMG]
    FOOT STYLE: Power Reinforced
    [IMG]
    LEG STYLE: This was the trickiest one for me to figure out. I'm gonna say Sector 3601
    [IMG]
    Boom. Done. ;)
    • Like x 1
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The Supergirl TV series on the CW Network.
    • Like x 3
  10. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

Mon-El and Reign from Supergirl
    • Like x 3
  11. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Yes it is.
  12. JKwak Well-Known Player

well i dont know how it works when 2 have the Copyright on a charakter and refuse to work together, but i have such a big hope for iconic Amalgam gear i could be a blue lantern.
  13. Frangão&Catupiry New Player

a inspired by in these versions [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. Frangão&Catupiry New Player

i'd like the batman style, is pretty amazing
    • Like x 2
  15. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

Some awesome styles here,especially Zor-El,his armour has always been one of my favourites ;)
  16. Frangão&Catupiry New Player

[IMG]THIS COSTUME IS EPIC PLEASE ADD s2
    • Like x 3
  17. Frangão&Catupiry New Player

[IMG][IMG]Eu e muitos brasileiro gostaríamos muito que o Static Shock (Super Choque como é conhecido aqui) fosse adicionado ao jogo em algum episódio e futuro com direito a cena principal e os cosméticos. Mas senão for possível, apenas os cosméticos inspirados nele está de bom tamanho.
    Ele é muito querido por aqui e é um heroi que marece mais reconhecimento. Grato
    I and many Brazilians would very much like the Static Shock (Super Shock as it is known here) to be added to the game in some episode and future with the main scene and cosmetics rights. But if not possible, only the cosmetics inspired in it is of good size.
    He is very dear around here and is a hero who admires the most. thankful
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

His costume is in game.
    http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/Electrostatic
    • Like x 2
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Well, like I said, you can get close now. There may be a Chest Style and Emblem combo that will get you even closer than what I recommended. But you CAN create a satisfactory Iron Lantern NOW! You'll just have to create a Green Lantern character, and then do a little work to collect the appropriate styles for the suit of armor! ;)

As for making a Blue Lantern... well, the Devs would have to give us playable Blue Lanterns as a Power Set first! :(
    • Like x 1
  20. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Styles that look like part material, part style.

For example, have a back style with two sets of wings, however one is fiery or even pure Phoenix Material, and the other wings, maybe with similar textures (but different wing style) to the AoS wings.

Also if materials can't be used as a part colour for, say, a chest style, maybe have styles with in-built material textures. So a shiny vibrant orangey armor with Phoenix Material energy. Or a blue variant with TT material energy.