Stats Revamp 1.3: Electricity

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by spord, Jan 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

WHat u disagree with?
  2. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Im with that..
  3. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Apparently here you agree with what i mentioned here tho -_-

Bcuz im pretty sure i said everyones feedback.. All put together.. I guess you missed that part So there elements of things you didnt say bcuz it was someone elses feedback
  4. Ringz Dedicated Player

Your gonna wanna change that to your opinion of feedback. If the devs alter the cooldowns to abilities, then the power cost and damage gets alter as well. A power able to take advantage of both PIs will make it too favorable, and you will thus create a mandatory move when the point is options. 3 and 7 are whatever to me.
    • Like x 2
  5. Karasawa Loyal Player

I take offense to that accusation. I have provided feedback.

I disagree because your suggestions would come at a cost. I don't want the strength of any of those abilities you mentioned to be lessened just to have a shorter cooldown or whatever.

I don't really want to argue with you because it's clear the only thing you care about is having more dots. The only thing I care about is making Electricity a good, competitive power.
    • Like x 3
  6. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

THats cool.. BUt like i said its primarily What im seeing. The most repetitive and thumbs up points.
  7. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Umm.. where did i say add more Dots? I only want to improve them.. Secondly, i think that makes both of us if we BOTH want to make ELECTRIC good and competitive power.. I dont see an issue with that.. Lastly, youre okay with all your moves being on cooldown for 12seconds? Do you know how much an inconvenience that is in a raid when you constantly gettin new enemies and you cant do anything bcuz ALL YOUR MOVES on COOLDOWN..

There is no LAW or rule that states if they lower your cooldown, the dmg of that power will become weaker..
  8. Karasawa Loyal Player

Wrong.
  9. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Maybe we are spec differently
  10. Karasawa Loyal Player

11. SkullGang Devoted Player

My concern is still the power regen. I still don't think its enough if you choose to PfTT. Also, were we told the reason why precision buffs remain whereas all might ones were removed ? Wouldn't that benefit hybrid and weapon based load outs only ? What damage bonus would PfTT users get ?
    • Like x 1
  12. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Yea and at a per sec rate.. Tesla Ball is still stronger.. I just hopped onto the game to confirm..

I saw your feedback it was good too.. Just disagree what u define stronger.. If tesla ball(2x) cast at a per 12second rate, given that voltaic bolt is a 12 second move.. TESLA still better.. It has BURST DOTS..
  13. Karasawa Loyal Player

Now we're on the same page. I agree with that assessment.

What is your suggestion then to remedy that? Voltaic Bolt at 6s cooldown is still going to be doing all its damage over 12 seconds.
  14. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Well, you aren't considering my feedback at all. I don't want the damage of Tesla Ball altered one bit. A shorter cooldown will have ramifications based on their set of parameters. If changes result in a reduction of Tesla Ball's damage, I would rather have no change to it. I feel the 6 second cooldown is reasonable.

Parameters. If everyone could spam damage attacks with lower cooldowns, they would do it. When Voltaic Bolt was first implemented on Test this time, it did one large AOE burst but had a 12 second cooldowns. This current version is much better.

Lower cooldown abilities have lower damage. They also have lower power costs. It isn't just coincidence.
    • Like x 2
  15. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Might damage its stronger as it is now, there is no need of a Might buff if values of weapons or percentages of the precision Buffs are increased.

Right now, even if i´m fully modded and specced for Precision damage as Electric player (bare in mind that i´m using the synergy of Wired + Circuit braker) only 52% of my total damage come from my weapon and the 48% is damage from my abilities. A Might Buff would only exacerbate this current issue.
  16. Trexlight Devoted Player

Please refrain on speaking on behalf of others and do a summary. I get you want to help but this is not the summary of this thread and, I for one, do not want you lumping me into this summary. Thanks.
    • Like x 1
  17. Maxwill Committed Player

Did I say that All electricity abilities should be on 12 sec cooldown?No I didn't , I want only Electroburst to be like how it is now only live and maybe make Tesla Ball like that too.

The end.
  18. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Well i left it open for all of us to discuss.. If we cannot come together and push for progress, how will we get things done? The majority moves mountains, thus the reasons for most of the changes to POWER REGEN.. bcuz of the majority that agreed. WOuldnt it be better to form and build off each others experiences? Or would u rather everyone do their own thing and the devs randomly select which thing to fix or adjust.. I think you guys are misinterpreted as we all agree on the list, i simply stated that was the MOST talked and thumbs'd up subject in this THREAD.. youre welcome to look for yourself.

Im surprised you off all people, who loves to speak on peoples behalf is appalled by this idea of working together and pulling the top and most requested feedback. :)
  19. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Thats the thing.. on LIVE,, you can CONSTANTLY refresh VOLTAIC BOLT, while it still maintains a 12 tick.. I would keep it a 6 second cooldown for that, but according to how the DEVS set it up, regarding lowering cooldowns(reduces damage), idk how what would work.
  20. Karasawa Loyal Player

I wouldn't mind if they sped up Voltaic Bolt's damage ticks to every 0.5 seconds (instead of every 1 sec) so it does all of its damage over 6 seconds instead of 12. They would probably reduce the overall damage of the ability, but it would have more damage potential over time since you could cast it twice as often.

Edit - I only suggest this because it's true that shorter cooldown abilities like Tesla Ball have better damage potential over time than the long cooldown abilities like Voltaic Bolt, which doesn't seem right.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.