State of the Game - April 30, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Captain Liberty, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Crimson Jonni New Player

Usps is shared between ps3 and ps4. However they have performance/troubleshooting differences. Idk what they are but ik they exist
  2. blumpkin New Player

hey mepps any idea when ps4 servers
    will be up?
  3. blumpkin New Player

thanks dude i did not know that
  4. blumpkin New Player

all i wanna know is if its gonna be up soon or am i just wasting my time trying to log in lol
  5. blumpkin New Player

i dont pay to play nah i pay for the downtime lol
  6. efryed New Player

Really we don't benifit from the all access for real why do we have to suffer
  7. dozer New Player

No I would not like to Retry
    • Like x 3
  8. blumpkin New Player

ya i hear ya i just love for paying for downtime lol
  9. blumpkin New Player

ya know whats better than paying for downtime? not getting any idea of when or even if we can ever log in AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. UltimateSupremeBeing New Player

The Marks of Fury you get from Lockboxes are automatically added to your count, you don't physically see them when you open the boxes anymore.
  11. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

They just tweeted that PSN is doing maintenance so thats the issue make of that what you will as I play my other online ps4 games.
  12. blumpkin New Player

ug well looks like im installing it back on the old ps3 that will be done before this issue is fixed im sure
  13. Crimson Jonni New Player

Dbz time for me. :)
  14. MicroCool New Player

I call PSN issue bs.. If that was the case, you wouldn't be able to sign in, access the store and all the other features PSN uses.
    • Like x 1
  15. blumpkin New Player

I guess they dont even know whats wrong or how to fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. Wickedwillow Well-Known Player

I heard that their "Maintenance" team is actually one dude and he doubles as the night janitor. His name is Carl and he is a 36 yr old stoner that only got his job because his uncle owns the company. Game doesn't work, but the floors are spotless.
    • Like x 2
  17. MicroCool New Player

PS support just told me that PSN is working just fine and there is no mait being performed. Basically that means PS4 users are SOL because they have no idea what is going or what the problem is.
  18. Lantern Neuro New Player

I'm really finding it hard to believe this excuse that it's all because of the all access thing being sprung on them at the last minute. Sony is in the business of making money, as is so frequently pointed out on these forums, and recent events are costing them money as well as threatening future potential for making more of it.You can't tell me that there isn't ONE person at SOE with decision making power that didn't see the high potential for this happening if this decision were made so off the cuff and haphazardly like we are led to believe. It just doesn't fit with a major corporation's MO.
    Look at all the people who have come out of the woodwork to post on this forum that never do (or even have before) this week. There are probably even more that aren't being vocal that are contemplating why they are spending money on a game that they can't play. People are angry, and rightfully so.
    I think some serious damage control is in order here, and not just the "we're sorry and we're working on it" line that has basically become a joke within the last 48 hours amongst the community.
    My suggestion to the DCUO crew would be to set up a livestream for some serious Q&A with the community. Set up something on the forums where the players can ask questions and we vote them up. The most popular ones will be addressed by the staff in detail and maybe have a short time at the end for constructive feedback from the players.
    In my opinion, this would be a major stride toward repairing a relationship with a customer base that this week has left feeling bruised and bitter, and players could feel like they were getting a straight answer for once rather than vague excuses and hopefully some insight into measures that will be taken so that something this catastrophic can be avoided in the future.

What do you guys think?
  19. Ice Lantern New Player

Why Fire and Gadgets? Why not Ice instead of Gadgets?
  20. SilverBullet Dedicated Player

The number 1 change that needs to happen is. NPCS and, human players need to be on a fair playing field when it comes to counters. From the 1st second npcs were allowed to counter it has never been fair. I have even had a npc block counter me behind a wall. They get instant counters and, some npcs get immunity from nothing. I have been getting block countered by npcs 20 feet away from me. FIX this issue and, if you have to take away npcs right to do counters until you SOE can get it right I won't complain.