State of the Game - April 30, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Captain Liberty, Apr 30, 2014.

1. V3n0mstrike Level 30

i believe joker said it best "ooooh why so serious" wonder how many ppls blood boiled due to the downtime issue, u know, your just sending urselves to an early grave, but if u guys die.. could i have whats left of your legendary memberships? plz?
    • Like x 1
  2. Crimson Jonni New Player

I wish. Ive got about 9 days left of legendary, it'd be great if the clock was halted during these extensive downs. Unfortunately thats highly unlikely to happen. We pay money, we take chances, so if the game is down for an extended period of time we have to deal with it :/
  3. Armaggedion Well-Known Player

Please look it up for the Stryker Lockdown daily i can only do Toyman the others seems to be found no where
  4. Max Dragonard Well-Known Player

Not just you, mate. Bunches of us.
    • Like x 1
  5. MicroCool New Player

I had no idea this was going on. I've been playing all day. I went to make something to eat and now I can not get back in. I really don't understand for 3 days now it has severe servers issues. I hope this gets resolved very soon because my renewal is coming up and I've been playing since day 1. This is not good service for legend members that have been here from the beginning
  6. mike904 New Player

Yep this is bs a long day of training and cant play dcuo yea my friend has been on all day but us ppl who had to do stuff today wont get to play at all most likely this sucks mepps pls kungfu kick sum1 in the head up there pls
    • Like x 1
  7. PsychoMantis521 Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. deVIL flaMER New Player

really frustrated. i can't seem to get into my character today; it keeps disconnecting me. I am wasting my money on this game and I'd like a refund or a reset on the acc. These downtimes have been consistently popping up when i try to play . .
  9. Delisle New Player

I'm a little upset with this :( . As a EU server member we have a lot of issues, I would really love they bother to put voices in spanish in Hand of Fate alerts and raids, all t5 and t6 alerts and raids but no... at least subtitles. But now I have no hope about it, I'll be waiting for more of this horribles "updates". I think twice when I want to spend more money in the game :(
  10. Armaggedion Well-Known Player

i dont know for yall but i just went in for another try and it worked
  11. arcfussion Well-Known Player

Frustration seems to be the order of the week ! Since the update then the new DLC " Amazon Fury part 1" there has been nothing but downtimes and dc's and now this . It's bad enough my main character doesn't show that he's wearing his head gear anymore (Exalted) , but once again I can't log in to even play ! Remind me again why paying for legendary is so great when I can't play in the first place. Just sayin!
  12. Gordon Gorebringer New Player

My sister is on on ps3 however the ps4 is still down featuring "failed to connect to game server"
  13. Crimson Jonni New Player

Same. Cant connect on ps4
  14. PsychoMantis521 Loyal Player

USPC seems to be working fine now
  15. Luke Presley New Player

You're not alone ScarWing. I am personally putting this game down till tomorrow. Hopefully the boys and gals down at SOE can figure out what the hell happened before too many loyal players decide to take permanent vacations. Mepps says they're working on it (not that it's inspiring a whole lot of faith at the moment) Trust, it's not your console, computer, or Internet connection. In the meantime, I say it's Miller time. Kick off the shoes, have a drink or two, and maybe watch a movie. ;)
  16. Morgan_Ashley209 New Player

Anyone else not getting marks of fury or anything out of lockboxes? I wanted to attempt the t6 alert even tho i know i was just gunna dc after i died but i cant even get on the game xD
  17. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Oh yeah, EUPC is working again !!! Gotta play while it lasts XD
  18. blumpkin New Player

ok why can i still not log in on my ps4 it says the servers are up and my friends just logged in so does anyone know why i still cant get on?
  19. Crimson Jonni New Player

All servers online except for ps4... I dont know how much longer i can be patient
  20. blumpkin New Player

omg i thought they had us ps4 peeps run of the ps3 servers? guess not