State of the Game - April 30, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Captain Liberty, Apr 30, 2014.

1. KarasuLegend New Player

well....damn good to know its not somthing else, and that others are experiencing it too i thought i had a bad file or somthin hehe, but yea... is there like a update or somthing? cause these random updates are riciduclous..:(
  2. WarEagle New Player

This is getting REALLY ridiculous!! Every time there is an update it crashes the game for 2 days! I've been trying to login for almost 3 hours and all I get is the "Black Screen of Death" I am ready to give up and demand a refund! I have been legendary for over 2 years and I am SO over this crap! "All Access is Awesome"....REALLY??
  3. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

State of the game right now is broken...

Can't log in at all!

IA ARMY
    • Like x 3
  4. Armaggedion Well-Known Player

please dont tell me the server is down because of hacker or something
  5. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Would be nice to have a message on the launcher when this kind of things happen. Something like " Don't bother logging in, it's broken, we're working on it." Hell, they could even try to have fun with it : "You can't play right now, so get of your fat *** and get a life. And come back later, it'll work again someday."
    Meh I'm just frustrated I guess. I just got home from work, it's the middle of the night, I don't got much to do ... ah well, time to replay Baldur's Gate again :)
  6. KarasuLegend New Player

can we get a mod, Gm, or dev in this fourm, and explain whats going on at least?o_O
    • Like x 1
  7. Armaggedion Well-Known Player

i dont know how long it has been or if its only me but i can't do the other dailies of Stryker Lockdown ? i can only get the Toyman From the Terminal , the others daily doesnt shows up for me ? I Wonder if its a bug or i must do something else to get the Daily ?
  8. ragetest New Player

• Like x 1
  9. IcariumLifeStealer New Player

Shut down the servers and fix it....
  10. Luke Presley New Player

11. ScarWing New Player

Ok , I keep getting Connection failed message on Ps4. I was on the game fine an hour ago and no internet issues. (Checked 3 times) but it wont connect to server .can anyone explain why its doing this
  12. Mentally Troubled New Player

If there's one thing you devs can do best is to annoy the crap out of your playerbase. GZ
  13. ragetest New Player

14. CosmicHorror New Player

I feel the same as many of these post. i paid to renew my membership on monday then had to wait 19 hr to log back in to play. I get 1 day to play new content and now everything is jacked up again. while im pleased with the new dlc, I WOULD LIKE TO FREAKING PLAY THE GAME IM SHELLING OUT 15 BUCKS A MONTH FOR not just sit at disconnect screens.
  15. FYA GUN New Player

i dont mind the game going down but devs can yall please work on yall communication skills and tells use the est time wait for it to come back up thatz all we ask
  16. Errorcode1058 New Player

Server debuff seems to be working. Now if only it could also generate Aggro...
  17. WarEagle New Player

Can we PLEASE get an update on what's wrong and an ETA for the game to be back on-line???
  18. ApacheTribe Well-Known Player

Can you even imagine the scrambling that has been happening at SOE/DCUO over the past few days? I mean the developers have got to be sleeping there overnight considering the frequency of the issues...ouch.
  19. IcariumLifeStealer New Player

Can you halt the clock on my legendary status until you solve the problem? And do it every time you go down? Cause its kind of starting to add up...
  20. ScarWing New Player

Ok , I have been sitting here for a hour and a half pressing retry over and over . PLEASE if there is an issue tell us and not leave us in the dark .