Dev Discussion Starro: Central City Starro Deluge Zone feedback

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Charon, Apr 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

There's nothing worse than an anatomically incorrect Starro.
    • Like x 2
  2. Deathmike Devoted Player

Bug:
    Defense doesn't clamp down.
    It gets increased if it's below the threshold but stays the same if it's above (no matter how much above).
    All other stats clamp both ways.

Deathmike out.
  3. Deathmike Devoted Player

The defense bug seems to be in all Starro clamped content, not just the open world part.

Deathmike out.
  4. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Is there any way of making it clearer on how to get the weekly mission to beat Large Starro? I seem to get the mission by accident.

Also why are there no feats for the open world missions? Plenty of missed feat opportunities here.
  5. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

6. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

Hmmmmm defeat each of the Iconics to get the "Radio Star(fish)" mission??? Is that a once a week or once a day thing?? Its 8 pts. I just got it again today on another toon and was coming here to ask about it again since no Dev responded....

[IMG]

See the hatchery is where you are given the mission. And to get it you have to defeat all the iconics? We need more info on this particular mission.
  7. Charon Lead Content Designer

The question was answered in the thread by others but to make an official answer - the Daily Iconic missions is.. daily. When you defeat one of each Iconic then you unlock the weekly Radio Star(fish) mission. You do not have to wait for a daily reset to defeat a different Iconic in order to defeat them all and get credit to unlock that weekly mission. You can defeat all of them in one day if you so choose.
    • Like x 1
  8. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Does anybody know who all of the iconics are? I have encountered a few but haven't seen that mission and really don't want to miss out on any spores.
  9. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I've seen Black Lightning, Kid Flash and Trickster. If there's another villain running around with something attached to his/her face, I haven't seen them, but I have gotten and run the Radio Star(fish) mission. So it may just be those three.
  10. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Thanks, I've also seen weather wizard so I guess I will just look after work and see who I find lol.
    • Like x 1
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Doh, had forgotten about Weather Wizard! Come to think of it the mission appeared after I had defeated him.
  12. Sugr Bear Committed Player

So kid flash, weather wizard, trickster, and black lightning, hopefully that's all lol I don't think I've beaten trickster yet.
  13. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

Yes those are the only 4. Got this unlocked on all my peeps now. The Starro guide in the guide section actually had all this info but I just didnt absorb it at the time.

Now if applied science would get nerfed and they didnt hide base items/feats behind a pay wall this event would be perfect. I really love it. The open world, the OnDuty parts, im gaining CR from the gear, what i really like is that after this event is over all the base items are like pretty sweet trophies/reminders of our fights.

My advice for the next major event is to step it up with the open world maps. There should be alot more damaged and destroyed building like these are actually bad situations and not minor inconveniances. Like a dude walks out of one of these buildings and he would be like "ah damn, starfish? Im skipping work today and binge watching some tv till the supers take care of it."
  14. Perdition Committed Player

Do u have to defeat every iconic weekly in order to get the radio starfish weekly mission? or does it keep activated for the rest of the event? like that u just have to defeat 4 different ones and keep the mission.

EDIT: Nvm looked deeper in the forums and it looks like we will be getting it weekly from now on.
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

Just fought black lightning on my nature toon again. And i apply my DoTs and they tick 1 time and fall off. Apply them again and they tick once and fall off again. I cant remember if i posted about this before or not. But this is the 3rd time ive watched this happen. There is clearly an issue. Nature dps is bad enough as it is. Please look into this and fix it, thanks.
  16. Charon Lead Content Designer

Looking into it.
  17. BumblingB I got better.

I was experiencing this same issue. I think it's his shield that is up for a while. I stopped trying to kill him as an iconic on my Nature character. (Which because of it's damage potential, switch to sorcery now anyways.)
  18. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

When he applys his shield to himself, the dots all vanish. If no shield and then they do stick. Would be nice if this was fixed so the dots stay up, even if the damage is mitigated by his shield.
  19. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I did this event yesterday and the one thing I don't like in the Central City is after you finished a daily mission there. You need to return back to talk to the NPC, the fastest way back instantly is to just Warp Rally there. I'm a villain and here is where the issue lies. When I rally, I get rallied to the hero rally point and not the villains.

Please have a look into that. Thank you. :)
  20. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I keep forgetting to post this, but alas I remembered.

The timer for the Controlled Citizens north of the Flash Museum is considerably less than those south and near the museum for some reason. (As in the timer when you beat them and need to free them)

Please fix this or level the controlled citizens timers across Central City out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.