Up-Votes Needed Some older style feats nearly impossible to obtain since loot has been changed

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Captain1Dynamo, Aug 28, 2021.

1. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

PLEASE FIX THIS I love DCUO so, IT DOESNT EXIST AND IT ISNT IN THE VAULTS. I HAVE MY ENTIRE LEAGUE AND OTHER LEAGUES ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THESE PIECES IN THE VAULT AND NOT A SINGLE ROBOTIC PIECE HAS DROPPED EVER. I MYSELF RUN IT ON 9 DUDES A DAY AND GOT COUNTLESS FRIENDS THAT ALSO RUN IT LIKE 10 TIMES A DAY. PLEASE DEVS ADD THIS IN THE GAME. MEPPS, BEANS, DREAM, RED WHOEVER.

2. vRad Level 30

The Robotic feet seem to be dropping from somewhere- I was able to unlock them via replays tonight and obtain the Secret Secret feat (someone up-thread suggested checking). A villain I'd created in April had collected them but I'm uncertain when or where they dropped- I ran Oolong maybe 2-3x via Omnibus when its CR was lower but I also ran a lot of the summer seasonal vault. According to the fandom wiki, it's known to drop from Chang Tzu in the Oolong alert (T1) but, if that's all you've been spamming, maybe try the Intergang Crimewave (T2) since it's also on Oolong and he appears there too- maybe the one has been mistaken for the other?
  3. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

I have tried running everything and anything in the game connected to this and scrolled through countless forum reports connected to the game to try and find these with no luck anywhere. Its a classic game style and was only connected to oolong so it wouldnt be 14 episodes later or whatever at intergang crimewave.
  4. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

you probably had the style already from an older toon on your account, they use to be easily available and drop all the time before the omnibus clamp man
    • Like x 1
  5. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

6. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

one of the most viewed and replied to bug forum posts on here and cant get any traction on this, mepps even took the time to delete other forum topics about this but cant actually fix this issue
  7. vRad Level 30

That's possible for many but not in my case. My main (and oldest) was created in 2013 but I was F2P so pretty much only ran around Gotham and Metropolis back then, never ran group stuff. 3/18/23 is when I earned the Oolong headline. My 5 month old villain is the only toon on my account that had the style while all others on my account require replays to unlock it. It either came from Oolong direct when it pinged through Omnibus (I've never queued it specifically) or the summer vault.

That said, I've found that it's available to unlock on all of my female toons but none of my male ones (heroes and villains). I posted this finding in the other thread a minute or so ago; am hoping someone else can corroborate the situation.
  8. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

Has anyone tried running on oolong with a female villian toon and getting a robotic piece since we figured out that the style could be locked behind a gender tag bug and only getting pieces on a female villian toon?