Up-Votes Needed Some older style feats nearly impossible to obtain since loot has been changed

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Captain1Dynamo, Aug 28, 2021.

1. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

BUMP PLEASE THANK YOU NEEDS TO BE FIXED
  2. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

PLEASE FIX THIS
  3. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

4. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

I ran the tier 1 and t2 solo's and alot of the duo's and ended up completing both those styles trying for complementary tech style.
  5. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

these posts are about the robotic style not being available in game, for the feat secret secret ive got a secret, every other styles in the game, like the original post
  6. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

7. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

8. Furyan Level 30

in addition to the robotic feet style which I still haven't gotten even after trying for 2 years, I haven't gotten the urban business chest style either, why doesn't anyone fix this?!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  9. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Coming up on 2 years since this post started. Sure would be nice if it got looked at. Or at least replied to. Looks like there was never even a dev response here.
    • Like x 1
  10. Furyan Level 30

true
    • Like x 1
  11. xGMZen Well-Known Player

not a good move. i still need a majority of those styles. I think alot of new players are going to wonder what happened if this isn't corrected ASAP.
    • Like x 1
  12. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

keep bumping all the original posts on these threads, that gets traction, tell your friends to upvote the posts, keep commenting, make extra accounts and like the posts and comments
  13. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

MEPPS PLEASE FIX, THIS DOESNT EXIST ANYMORE, HUGE OUTLIER, BROKEN FEAT, STYLE DOESNT EXIST, ITS A MASSIVE BUG. BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG, FIX FIX FIX, BUMP BUMP BUMP
  14. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

15. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

Joke of moderators on these forums closed out 3 of the other forum topics related to this topic, thats insane. They closed out 3 different threads that were bumped lately but couldnt address the actual topic. SUPER SAD for the community the devs are like this.
    • Like x 1
  16. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

17. Quantile Well-Known Player

I understand the struggle here wholeheartedly. I couldn’t obtain Biohazard feet for over half a decade. I was finally able to get them to randomly drop in an omnibus raid a few months back. I know this doesn’t help much but using the omnibus queue option seems like the only solution for these older Home Turf styles.
  18. vRad Level 30

The description on "Secret Secret, I've Got a Secret" in the feat menu states, "Collect all styles in the Robotic set from the Vault accessible during Seasonal Events." The vault is open for the Halloween event, now's your chance and I hope RNG is kind.
  19. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

i saw that awhile ago, it changed the description when the new feat menu was changed. Ran it everyday during the summer and nothing and now 18 attempts for this seasonal so far and nothing, probably going to make another 10 toons to run daily to get extra chances.
  20. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

bump, 50 plus vault runs and still nothing yet again