Up-Votes Needed Some older style feats nearly impossible to obtain since loot has been changed

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Captain1Dynamo, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Oolong Siege Robot & 2nd Generation Morrowbot no longer drop Steelworks & Escaped Inmate. This was (I think) the only way to get these two styles. I'm guessing it's the same for the Villain side for Department of Corrections / Biohazard.
    • Like x 32
  2. SinfulEnt New Player

I finished the five day weekly and raven bounty but once completed both corrupted and exalted reward boxes just give out random gear
    • Like x 10
  3. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Collecting this does not pull up the reward screen in journal to claim an Exalted style piece, you do not get anything but 280 gear choice upon opening the reward box
    • Like x 7
  4. SaintCxLi New Player

I used to do solo had 2 pieces missing, then the CR changed, I finally found help to do it and it gives me a style even older than the exalted. I imagine it's going to be the same with the Amazon style from G. Under Siege. So with the change feats are harder to complete and some now impossible. There's even a feat for completing classic alerts but my oolong won't complete despite getting the feat for under 20m.. byebye 3*
    • Like x 4
  5. SoCalKinggg New Player

There are some older style feats that are nearly impossible to obtain now. The Corrupted and the Exalted styles from the Sons of Trigon DLC used to drop from the Raven Bounty and from the extra boss in the duos after completing 5 daily quests but now they don't drop in either. When you beat the daily quests 5x and then the duo, it will give you an Exalted Rewards box, but that box just drops an item that you use that turns into a gear cache, which just has random gear in it. You used to be able to pick an exalted piece from that box. Now the ONLY way to obtain Corrupted/Exalted gear is to pray it drops randomly. I got a piece the other day by completing a leg of the Save the Universe quests but it was random that it dropped.

This also seems to be the case for the Biohazard style, Department of Corrections, Escaped Inmate, and Steelworker set. I apologize if any of these are obtainable via other methods but so far I haven't found them. I searched all of the vendors and couldn't find any who sold this gear for source marks. I run the dailies but the gear doesn't drop. It seems like the only method to obtain these styles is to pray they drop randomly. They all have something in common. They were all previous daily quest rewards that offered specific gear sets and now those rewards have been changed to offer random gear. Since this gear isn't at vendors and doesn't drop where it was originally supposed to, it's nearly impossible to obtain. Please fix this and add these styles to a vendor for source marks.
    • Like x 8
  6. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

These style drop randomly now as generic gear, but I wonder why they don't drop in the original way anymore (which they should) as that was part of the episode content.
    • Like x 6
  7. Patrick_Jones Level 30

I second this… I’m still new-ish player and it is almost impossible to get older styles (related to 2 star themed style feats)
    even if you raise alts, now the gears drop in early duties have new-ish? styles since they unlocked all episode to free players..

I know older players wouldn’t care much but
    is it ok to add them in Dr. Fate vendor or Vendor 44 in HoL?

I really want to get old Oolong, Talon, Dept. of Corrections stuff to get those feats done…
    • Like x 3
  8. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Yes I'm trying to complete the Exalted and Corrupted styles from the Sons of Trigon episode and having the same problem as well.
    • Like x 2
  9. PrecLord New Player

The biohazard style is currently not available to be purchased in the vendors at the house of legends. Also the steelworker style. These are from home turf dlc. I ran the 5 missions for the weekly ace chemicals fight to get a piece from the mission "infiltrating ace" and it dropped random gear boxes which contained near current dlc gear and styles.
    • Like x 3
  10. sebfm Well-Known Player

I confirm, they do not drop anymore. As they aren't available from style vendors in House of Legends, it makes those feats quite improbable to finish.
    • Like x 2
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

-=BUMP!=-

Any styles that no longer drop should be IMMEDIATELY added to Vendor 44 in the House of Legends, OR one of the Faction Loot Vendors on the HOL.

Also, we are LONG overdue for a WEAPON STYLES VENDOR! MAKE IT SO!!!!
    • Like x 5
  12. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

The Robotic style from the sometimes still bugged Oolong siege alert is impossible to get.
    • Like x 1
  13. sebfm Well-Known Player

Hands of Fate styles are nearly impossible to get, it would be nice to have them added to style vendors in HoL
    • Like x 1
  14. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

The styles in question still drop from the 5 times repeated quest...as has been before the loot changes and any dungeon can now randomly drop that loot...probly also purchaseable for source marks in the house of legends.....style have never be easier to collect
  15. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

There are like 13 different vendors in the house of legends salting gear for source marks lol that's a ton of gear ....also you could raise an alt buy the gear u need at any pd supply bot for source marks.....and unlock the style on your main via replays....hope it helps
  16. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

I think also any daily bounty can also drop the styles and there is like 30 bountys
  17. Pinky Well-Known Player

Please take action devs, Biohazard style is next to impossible to complete.

Thanks in advance for your kind attention!
    • Like x 1
  18. Henoshock Well-Known Player

I've finished all of these styles through running Omnibus a lot. And I mean a lot. Don't think I ever ran the old DLC content at all, just Omnibus raids (usually end up in a T5 one).

The only one I'm missing is "Robotic" hands style. I don't think I've ever seen any "Robotic" style show up.

• Like x 3
  19. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

Robotic style that only drops from oolong island alert still refuses to drop and isnt available anywhere else. The feat for the style is "Secret Secret, I've Got a Secret". And everywhere online says it is dropped solely in this alert and nowhere else and after many runs its never dropped. Not a new player either, got over 700sp and literally every other style in the game except this one.
    • Like x 1
  20. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

bump
    • Like x 1