Up-Votes Needed Some older style feats nearly impossible to obtain since loot has been changed

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Captain1Dynamo, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

I've been playing for 19 months, and for about the past year I've been working hard on accumulating styles, using alts, checking gear drops carefully, looking at what the vendors offer etc. Of the abovementioned styles I've finished 3, but all took multiple replays to obtain gear that dropped for alts:
    Talon Lord
    Biohazard
    Steelworker

The others mentioned on this thread are:
    Robotic - I have head and shoulders, still waiting on hands and feet
    Escaped Inmate - could ALMOST do it with 4 replays, but don't have the feet
    Department of Corrections - need waist plus 2 replays
    Corrupted (Sons of Trigon) - have 4 pieces, need 4
    Exalted (Sons of Trigon) - have 5 with replays, still need head, waist and legs

It's not that all styles should be easy to obtain necessarily, but I swear, I'm sick and tired of opening boxes from some DLCs and getting styles that I already have 100 times over. Engineer and Kryptonian, I'm looking at you! So either do proper randomised stuff with the styles or let us know where to obtain them, now the wiki and blog posts are outdated.
    • Like x 1
  2. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

3. BMyst Active Player

4. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

5. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

6. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

7. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

On going bug for a year now since the omnibus stuff dropped and still the robotic style cannot be found.
  8. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

9. IronWill72 New Player

Totally!! Need to get Biohazard Head Style and cannot get it!
  10. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

bumping again because the robotic style is still unobtainable
  11. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

bump for outlier on robotic style mepps
  12. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

13. BMyst Active Player

I've had an issue with the robotic hands myself, but has anybody else had an issue with the Egyptian styles? I've Needed 2 for almost a year now.
    • Like x 1
  14. SupermanJSH New Player

Anyone else get a graphics glitch with the neck missing on the body when switching outfits in styles? It hit me shortly on one of my characters but fixed few moments after on my Pc hopefully it’s minor as I had similar issue when I was running it on my laptop several years back and it caused a blue screen of death and the card had to be completely reset to fix and I can’t afford a new one atm and my pc is only 2 years old
  15. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

bump, huge outlier from omnibus still messing up the loot distribution mepps.
  16. Henoshock Well-Known Player

Could be really bad RNG but I'm missing Egyptian Shoulders still. Literally the only Omnibus style (the CR-adjusting gear) I haven't completed yet.
  17. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

Robotic style is still missing from the game Mepps, massive outlier, doesnt exist.
  18. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

bump, huge outlier pls mepps, last style i need in the game, it doesnt exist
  19. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

Update since August:
    Exalted - completed
    Escaped Inmate - completed, feet and one other piece dropped, got the rest on replays
    Department of Corrections - completed, got waist and used 2 replays
    Corrupted - no change since Aug
    Robotic - NOT A WHIFF
  20. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

Mepps I love DCUO so can you please add the robotic style into the game, it does not exist anymore, i have been posting about it for months