Up-Votes Needed Some older style feats nearly impossible to obtain since loot has been changed

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Captain1Dynamo, Aug 28, 2021.

1. BMyst Active Player

2. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

BUMP, THIS IS STILL A MASSIVE OUTLIER MEPPS COME ON, BEEN POSTING ABOUT IT FOR MONTHS
  3. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

please one of you devs fix this, it has been a massive outlier and ongoing issue since omnibus came out and the clamp, THIS STYLE ISNT POSSIBLE TO GET IN THE GAME ANYMORE AND THERE IS A FEAT ATTACHED TO IT THAT I WOULD LIKE TO GET.
  4. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Hi devs, please fix this for my friends, it has become a clear issue. Thanks!
  5. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

please fix this mepps, last style in the game i need, wouldnt continue commenting for months about it if it wasnt real, mepps mepps mepps mepps mepps pls fix @mepps
  6. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

Bump mepps, please fix, this has been a massive oversight since the omnibus came out, i have posted about this so many times
  7. Limey Committed Player

And bumping multiple threads trying to push the same topic, about 2 style pieces, is more along the lines of spam that bug reporting.
  8. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

Being a nuisance on a multiple posts about an actual bug and commenting just to argue is insane, this is an actual bug, i am making a post and doing the appropriate things in the proper channel and bumping a post for months, this is how things get attention and noticed. I need the feat, have over 3300 feats done, i need to get this done, it doesnt exist in the game, its as simple as that.
    • Like x 1
  9. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

bump, please fix this, add the style somewhere it doesnt exist Mepps
  10. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

bump, lets get some traction on this please
  11. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

Update #2
    Robotic is the same as in August and November last year - still need hands and feet. I don't have either of those pieces on any of my characters - head and shoulders only (I play most days).
  12. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

Same here, needed feet since august 2021 and nothing, and after many many many posts still no change, we need to get more traction on the post
    • Like x 1
  13. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

mods please look into this finally, its been broken for a year and 8 months now
    • Like x 1
  14. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

pls add them back to game
    • Like x 1
  15. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I've actually been hearing more and more about this lately from my friends, as these styles are no longer available to obtain. Please look into this.
    • Like x 1
  16. Korlick Loyal Player

Just put them on the Rare Style Vendor already.
    • Like x 2
  17. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  18. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

bump, huge outliers, get some upvotes, mepps this doesnt exist anymore, the oolong island specific drops like the feet for this set arent in the game anymore because of the messed up loot table since omnibus.
  19. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

bumpl pls fix
  20. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

PLEASE FIX THIS FINALLY, NOW IT SAYS ITS THE ONLY FEAT FROM THE CLASSIC GAME I DONT HAVE 385 out of 386. It doesnt exist anymore.