So this pisses me off

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by topflow619, Dec 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schimaera Devoted Player

Faceless One: Get up and continue playing like the rest of us, or get a 1-1-1-1 group
    Murk: Healers are not good. I never died to his skull attack as a tank. It's what his ability does. It keeps your health low enough that other things kill you unless you and your group work together.
    Risen Sea beast: Well, you're not running elite, so it can't kill you. If it does, get your Corals up to 23 and survive it with ~20k damage taken. I think about know, the majority should have 65k+ health.

It's not the end of the world if you go down. It's when you get up, that there's a new beginning :p
    • Like x 2
  2. Plowed In Loyal Player

So you got it on a character you didn’t want it on?
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Just had to abandon a Crown normal run because nobody who could tank could survive Murk’s Gut Hook. Not only is that an hour I’ll never get back, but if I want to try again I have to go through all the rest of it again. There’s no reason for normal raids to be like this, it’s just not necessary or fun. Surely there’s elite if that’s what people want.
  4. Cole MacGrath New Player

I thought it'd be like the other styles and I'd be able to unlock it on another character with tokens, farmed on my main since hes more geared and its faster plus it was the first time I did this content since I came back a couple of weeks ago
  5. Schimaera Devoted Player

Use two tanks. Seen many tanks who can't handle three bosses and a bunch of adds. Normal does not mean no need for multiples of non-dps roles.
    • Like x 1
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I tried suggesting that. But I don’t think they spoke English. :(
    • Like x 1
  7. L T Devoted Player

I'm pretty sure 50 superman currency is like $5 so if you have none at all it will only cost $15 to just buy it off the marketplace. It might even be on sale right now.
    • Like x 2
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It could be added to Style Unlocking in the future. Style unlocking is done through spending replay badges in the style menu not feats menu.
    • Like x 1
  9. Great Architect Loyal Player

It's not on Style Unlocking yet, and I hate to say it, but it's doubtful it ever will be.
  10. Cole MacGrath New Player

Wasnt aware you could buy superman currency directly of marketplace, thanks!
  11. Great Architect Loyal Player

Yup 50 Tribute x 3 is about £15, so a bit under that, dollar-wise? DB Cash is never on sale, though, and IIRC event currency never is either.
  12. Great Architect Loyal Player

However, I'll see you all in LFG EU to make it in the next few days :O)
  13. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Uhh... OP... did you ever just shrug and go "Oh well" and do without the option and not spend money on a game for a while?
    • Like x 1
  14. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Imagine being one of those people who don't have the back from the hack feat or styles from that "event."
    • Like x 1
  15. Proxystar #Perception

With due respect why are you turning this thread in to one about your challenges running content... again?

This thread is about the Superman emblem. You should just make yourself a singular thread that you can just keep updating.
    • Like x 4
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah, sorry about that. It just kind of happened. Was just explaining that stuff like the Superman emblem is part of the reason I don’t want to quit even though I really, really should. I missed the Brainiac drone pet last time I took an extended break because content forced me out.
    • Like x 1
  17. Schimaera Devoted Player

Well to be fair, I wasn't fair either in that regard :X
    • Like x 1
  18. Proxystar #Perception

No worries :D

If you need a break you should take one and just check the forums for notifications.
    • Like x 1
  19. recoil2 Dedicated Player

people tried that in darkseid's war factory, fun right? i sincerely hope they enjoyed and really got to savor that omega beam they took to the face XD. finally got a group through that solo healing, but outside of the mobius chair investigation i see no reason to go back through there again. mainly you just need a better healer, one who knows their loadout inside and out and has had it and used it long enough to know the routine of it and when to use what heals without wasting them. if you're not already in a league, we're recruiting right now, though i'm restricted to the event version for the time being. is it the event or regular you're running?
    • Like x 2
  20. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

So much for the opening screen that EVERY TIME YOU LOG IN flashes in your face, and which you have to click to get rid of, that advertises the two top-most featured items in the Marketplace, one of which has been 50 TRIBUTES for the entire past year.

What more do people want DCUO to get their attention? Fly someone to their front door to punch them in the face and yell "BUY 50 TRIBUTES!"?

I mean, all you have to do is KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN WHEN YOU LOG IN. (Hell, only one eye will do.)

But even that is clearly too difficult for many.

This is why I tend to feel sympathy for DCUO. There are so many players who simply refuse to take an interest in literally the most obvious bits of the game, even when the Welcome screen appears, and then those players blame management for their own lack of interest or action.

Maybe people might want to, I don't know, LOOK AT THE MARKETPLACE now and again?

Or at least keep their eyes open to read the opening log-in screen?
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.