Single Target parses

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by crap zappa, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Suggestion: if the lag/login issues aren't fixed by Sunday, perhaps holding off (until they are fixed) would be ideal for comparing numbers. I'm all for seeing some different setups go head to head to achieve their victory, but too many will be having latency issues with the server complications right now.
  2. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Seems like the issues have been fixed, so I'm gonna do my best to be on to heal this.
  3. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

For my might characters:

All have 200 rank Transformation Card/Strategist Card/Solar Amplifier.

Celestial Might DPS - CR358 - 125.9k might - max range average similar to mental (late 80ks/90k), more variable parsers ranging from 60-115k. Depends on crits, Consume Soul/Plague crits, and whether target stays on glyphs from Corrupted Divine Light. Also finisher does more of course when target is at 35% health of lower.

(Celestial might mid range with Lernaea's Amulet is very strong, up there as one of the strongest rotations in the game currently on sparring target, but not viable in most content due to heavy damage to self, needing to be continuously comboing without interruption, and being mid range. Sparring target damage doesn't always equal damage in content, and more combos in many cases means more room for error if you get interrupted for whatever reason - mechanics, other player's pets, ice might dps throwing rock and you in line of sight, Mass Density SC, etc.)

Mental Might DPS - CR358 - 127.6k might - max range average late 80ks/90k typically, can vary with spikes 100/110k especially when target at or below 35% health. Quite pure ST a lot of the time however.

Fire Might DPS - CR357 - 124k might - 70/80k/s typically, can spike higher into 90s or 100s on occasion.

*without buffs/SC/orbital/supply etc.

Fire Might copes better in the rotation in the case that adds spawn during boss fight, and the player is target locking the boss while adds are close by. Mental is very pure ST, and Celestial - Cursed Idol very dependent on the tank and/or mechanics during this, if adds aren't grouped properly you can't maximise the potential of Cursed Idol.

In general to be competent on ST you will want to be aiming for 80-90k/s on ST with the latest episode gear and meta artifacts maxed out. If you can do more even better, although bear in mind with the newest raid there is a strong leniency towards AOE damage so ST will only get you so far if a lot of tricky adds need to die ASAP.
  4. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I still find it odd that some people don't consider /s (per second) the standard unit or measurement for parsing. Several if not most rotations are not exactly or close to 10 seconds and/or have factors (other than just crits) that will make some rotations higher than others (ex. computo HUD bars getting filled). In those cases the only way to average it out is per second. That is, unless you wanna save clip, go back and write down all the 10/s parse results, get your phone out of your pocket, try to remember where your calculator app is (since 98%+ of your phone use is for texting, social media, YouTube and p**n) eventually find app, add the results, divide by number of parses, realize you haven't used basic arithmetic since high school and repeat the entry and calculation a couple more times to make sure you did it correctly and then finally arrive at your average 10s parse. Don't be extra. Use /s I love DCUO so.
  5. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

That what some of us were saying in the beginning.
    Here's how I calculate my average dmg/per second (on sparring target).

I'll get 10 segments of 30 seconds attacking a target (5 minutes). I'll enlarge my combat log and add the 'damage per second' amount together (all 10), then divide that by 10 (which gives the average dmg/s on sparring target). This figure is made without trinkets, buffs, ally, or SC used.
    • Like x 1
  6. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Thought I seen somewhere Sunday at 5pm est. I was here, but I'm going to fix dinner for my children now, so maybe later.
  7. KageDeekon New Player

Super curious to know what 3 powers you’re spamming lol
    • Like x 1