Single Target parses

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by crap zappa, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I mean we're talking about DPS output, and a great Controller is the key to top notch DPS performance, period.
    • Like x 3
  2. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

In alerts, I prefer a troll, healer/tank, and 2 dps. A good troll makes any run better.
  3. Trykz Dedicated Player

I also run bop art on my troll.
    Rao 200 bop 160 chains 160
    Prob not meta but there’s synergy and it’s an alt so fun factor is in play lol
    • Like x 1
  4. GregTheFarmer Active Player

In the TSD raid with no buffs on Fire might ST I will parse around 90-100k. With a buff troll and the compound/dmg snack I parse close to 115. When I start properly rotating my trinkets/SC and DKS, PS, and EoG artifacts I'm parsing anywhere from 150 +/- 10k.
  5. L T Devoted Player

That used to be a good method and I would wholeheartedly agree with you.

I'm not *exactly* saying you're wrong, but consider that artifacts are a thing now, and some of them focus on supercharge use. Any rotations using Computo, Soul Cloak, Quizlet, Eye, or Flute are going to seem like trash unless you include Supercharge.

Personally, when I've compared things, I start with 0 super and build up to 100% once or twice, using my super as appropriate. Then I look at the average of that whole thing.

It's tedious. But many builds look way different that way.
  6. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

True, but the example was just for an "average."
    The final loadout and rotation will be highly dependant upon what artifacts are chosen, and that will absolutely affect the parsers that you'll see (hopefully it'll be a big increase).

When I test out a power, I'll figure out what powers do, which ones need PI, which powers inflict PI (and is it viable for a rotation, or should grim be used), and how much difference the damage is with/without a PI.

Say water, for example. In my opinion, water is best with grim to apply PI, as the applicators for pi aren't very good. So I'm gonna need a couple powers that do well without PI to motivate grim to apply it, without hurting the damage much, as my starting powers for the rotation. So I guess you could say, I build artifacts based on what will compliment a rotation best.
    • Like x 2
  7. Drathmor Unwavering Player

he means per sec of that 10 sec parse i believe
    • Like x 2
  8. Drathmor Unwavering Player

you should specify if you mean single target or AOE as they will parse very different
    • Like x 1
  9. crap zappa New Player

read the op sir. It said single target,
    I parse between 95-110k/s as Muni might. As gadgets might it was about 10k higher per sec. Ty for all the responses
  10. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

anyone in this thread wanna raid up and test our ST damage?
    • Like x 2
  11. crap zappa New Player

You vill or hero?
  12. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I’d be down for some fun. I just like the action, don’t really care what happens. Main is Azraihell, add me and hmu if you see me. Not playing a ton lately since I’m in “maintenance mode” at this point but I try to spend a few hours on during the weekend. Comps are really the only way I can tell how things are going since I can’t test him on sparring targets. While pet based, might buff troll would be my choice tho haha. If you’re prec, I’ve got some friends that can buff both. My st does do much better than my aoe in any comps I’ve done. Just can’t find a great sorcery AoE for might. Not being super speed doesn’t help but switching that this week to run my 5 EoG healer build.
  13. Trykz Dedicated Player

Yup.
  14. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

I'm a hero, I can set something up for this monday! i added those I can invite villains too (ill ask my leaguemates to queue up and ill have them leave)

my id is Flex Bori, just send tell and I will add you <3
  15. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Depending on what time you do this, I might like to join in, and heal the content you run.
    Hero
    Name: Fat Kitty
  16. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

thank you so much I will add you now <3
  17. Trykz Dedicated Player

Let’s put some cash on it make it interesting .
  18. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Ooooh, looking to fill or empty a pocket lol.

Even if I can't make it to heal, someone gotta show the scoreboard to me so I can see who did what lol. But if I'm there, and healing, I would place a bet that I get the most healing out lol.
    • Like x 1
  19. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Also, someone with sorcery running fury, Quislet, grim, source (all at 200), and poly, with HoL bot and at least T2 trinket pet needs to jump in on this. I'd love to see that boss damage!
    • Like x 1
  20. Trykz Dedicated Player

Idk what everyone’s got. But even anything is better than nothing lol. Turn 10m into 50, 50 into 250, I’m game for whatever lol.
    • Like x 1