Server Hotfix - May 14, 2014

Discussion in 'Live Update Notes' started by Mepps, May 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordStrongsword New Player

I had 98,000+ marks when I logged off on launch day, but only received 62,500 from the hotfix. Whom do I go to to address this?
  2. Weapon meX New Player

Thanks Mepps, please let the whole Dev-team know i send my thanks to them as well.

[IMG]
  3. The Equalizer Well-Known Player

Any word on adding more slots to your shared bank? I thought they were going to make them in line with the number of bank slots you have on your regular bank.
  4. Darth Loyal Player

Its too bad the amounts returned weren't exact but I'm glad to have gotten some of my marks back. 125k is better than nothing, that's for sure :)
  5. Doc Whiskey New Player

Clearly the only solution to all of these issues is to give 100k marks to every character.

Your welcome. =P

Seriously though, is a new solution coming this morning? The servers went offline 30 minutes earlier than usual.
    • Like x 1
  6. Lantern Neuro New Player

Yeah, that kinda weirded me out too... especially since there was no announcement here. What gives Mepps?
  7. Plum Crazy Committed Player

I also noticed that, who knows maybe they have extra stuff to do or system partied to hard lastnight and just plain forgot
  8. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I believe restarts occurred a half hour early at least one other time last week. Not sure if it has been the norm lately since I don't typically get up this early, but I did notice today. Anyone who is usually on at the time of restarts able to shed light on whether this has been going on for some time or if that day last week and today are out of the norm?

EDIT: Found the thread about the previous 30 min early reset:

9. LordStrongsword New Player

I failed to mention that when I logged in after reset that I had lost 75K of that 98K.
    I failed to mention that I lost 75K of those marks when I logged in after reset.
  10. Plum Crazy Committed Player

Its not normal I usually play around this time and its always 7am est. Granted I'm not on at this time everyday but enough too get a average and its usually 7am est.
  11. Superskull85 Devoted Player

I don't mind getting 125,000 free Marks of Triumph but I did not "lose" any marks during that time. I spent the marks I had converted to buy a Recovery Kit VI plan before I logged out (which I needed anyway). I am reporting this just in case there was an error in the system. I can't actually use these marks anyway.
  12. True Zen New Player

I have read this in and out. I feel like the developer may be short staffed, or simply that their all isn't enough to satisfy all the people that play dcuo. the progress to get gear, is key to victory, without gear, there's no victory, so why? why hold back? how come I am even typing this? how could this be concluded? you decide whether or not people would be happy, yet I sense neglect, if there's ANY neglect, why even try? if you are truly without neglect, not only use creative ideas from others, (excluding problems) use those ideas to satisfy your public. test the ideas people have. if we focus on the problem, we will NEVER EVER, find the BEST possible solution.
  13. True Zen New Player

if you think late messages is a form of neglect. your all ready lost.
  14. Chukdatruk New Player

Hey buddy, use your grammar tools before trying to sound insightful.
    • Like x 1
  15. Mantoe Well-Known Player

THAT IS AWESOME!!!
  16. Spiderweb New Player

So, if you didn't know about the cap and just went over it, it's just bad luck? No saveguard or help?
  17. Prodigy Progeny Dedicated Player

I didn't get any marks...:oops:
  18. OM3GA 4 New Player

I didn't receive any marks, and I was at the cap when i logged off. Now i'm at 49,000+ and still no marks. Little help DEVS?
  19. bjr338 Well-Known Player

Marks are lost..... i'm giving up. The Devs cant hear us. Just sweep the dust under the floor mat and soon everyone will forget about all the MoT lost.....
  20. Umi New Player

I didn't receive any of these bonus marks, even though I lost over 12,000 Triumph on Monday because the Reality conversion kits are still messed up --- I made sure my Triumph was low (26K) when I purchased two x10 Reality kits and one x1 kit, I collected the two x10 and got ziltch. The single x1 kit is still sitting in my inventory because I'm too scared to use it. I've got to say, this is a pretty convoluted bandaid. My friends who didn't lose a single mark through conversion got a huge influx of free Triumph and I, the actual injured party, didn't get squat. HOW IS THAT A FIX?
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.