Server Hotfix - May 14, 2014

Discussion in 'Live Update Notes' started by Mepps, May 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crackin New Player

Thanks for addressing the focus 6 drops. Oh wait ....... Just kidding, thanks for not caring
    • Like x 3
  2. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

then you all skipped me then as I got absolutely NOTHING and I lost 20k, must be another legendary perk lmao

which is exactly what I got was nothing
  3. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

ahhh I figured it out ;)

their giving ppls marks away to those that havent lost anything to help those ppl out.

sorta like "whats mine is yours" type thing lmao
  4. RichardHead New Player

honestly why you ppl crying about the limit i'm at the limit have been since GU but i have NOTHING i can spend them on since Equipment interface 6 is mark of fury now.... so why.. i ask again why you are crying?
  5. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

thats the thing give ppl something to spend our MoTs on, and no I dont mean just give legendary I mean everyone who has lump sums of MoTs, but have no use for them atm.

I mean heck at least up the merit feats to 100k or 200k at least. 25k is a joke. Instead of making them 3 pointers, make em 1 pointers up til around 100k them up it to 2 pointers, then 150-175k merits upped to 3 or can even go up to 200k before putting it at 3 stars/50 feats.

I mean crap SOMETHING lol
  6. StealthBlue Loyal Player

You do realize that Equipment Interfaces only cost cash, right? Its only the Catalyst 6 and the plan for Recovery Kit 6 that cost MoF. The Recovery Kit 6 plan was over the temporary MoT cap, maybe the Catalyst 6 was too, so once the Devs fix the issue with the MoT cap and put it back at 175000 (where it was intended at GU36 launch) they might drop back to MoT. If this is the case, I would definitely want marks back if I had lost them or in my case the marks that this update says I should have gotten but didn't (even though I didn't lose any).
  7. Lord Aiden Well-Known Player

Are we ever going to get a reply to those that lost and received nothing?
  8. keltic warlord New Player

well i lost right at 118k in mot's and got the 125k replacement so i think they are honestly trying to correct the issue just stay after it they will get it resolved.
  9. OM3GA 4 New Player

I lost count how many MoT I lost ... I'd be grateful for 20 or 30K MoT. (SMH)
  10. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

So let me get something.straight. I lost 80k MoT, and this hotfix was suppose to rreimburse me. Hmm, a friend of mine lost nothing got the marks that we, who lost them, because of YOU, get nothing??? I'm confused here how is this.fair or makes sense ppl who didn't lose anything gain something and those who lost everything gain nothing?? Wow dcuo, yet again u surprise me with these legendary perks. Must Be new perks who getting 'sigh'
    • Like x 2
  11. Lord Aiden Well-Known Player

I'm legendary and still haven't received anything back..
  12. LaNay New Player

I haven't either. How is that fair at all? I mean, I lost 80kMoT...I haven't gotten anything at all. If they can't keep track of who lost what, then they should be giving everyone SOMETHING. I was never even warned not to convert my marks to begin with!! This is really frustrating and totally unfair.
  13. LaNay New Player

Ended what day exactly? the day the update launched for legendary players? Because I converted all 195 Marks of Reality that I had and wasn't warned to do so. So, where are my marks of triumph? I recieved no cases, no anything!! Again, super, super frustrating guys....
  14. LaNay New Player

must be nice, because I lost everything and got nothing back..
  15. OM3GA 4 New Player

Hey MEPPS, seriously though, what is fair? Let's propose a base minimum here. I've been legendary for almost 2 years and I know plenty of others with even more time and MONEY invested in DCUO. A minimum value that should be deemed fair by all is 50K MoT. Fair or Unfair?
    Now please get involved here people, this is important. MoT is our universal, in-game currency. Mostly anyways. We have trusted DCUO and the current bank system and actually PAY to play on a monthly / yearly basis. So essentially we all just got robbed, told too BAD, and you want us to continue to pay for the THAT kind of treatment? Plus if you so graciously return some (not even all marks lost) of our marks, It would be a great cash-injection into the DCUO economy, players can earn better gear /more feats, they play more/longer, replays, etc., etc. If you would only invest in your future and stop biting the hand that feeds you; THE DCUO LEGENDARY MEMBERS! From us to you MEPPS, I believe you will do the right thing. (fingers crossed)
    • Like x 1
  16. black ice New Player

reset not work all mode not reset have new update 36 not working right dc and get no good for dc i need more free player 3 year not get fair dc i buy something making right
  17. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Man you got some serious high hopes. I just ended my ticket with a GM, and this was his response, due to the fact they have no track of who and how many marks ppl have there is no way they can track and reimburse ppl who lost EM. Then he went on and said that from April 29 to 31 u needed to earn over 20k marks of triumph by the day end you will earn a box that give you the marks you lost. And since I wasn't aware of that and since I already did all my monthly boxes and raids and weekly boxes which net me 78k marks .the GM was only able to track the marks I had before I consumed anything which was about 50k marks and was no way to tell of I had more. And he said I will be getting only a 2777 MoT.

SPYTLE, MEPPS this unacceptable. I been legendary since day 1, now this isn't a issue for me if my damn base sockets and generator didn't expire ON THE DAY OF THE BUG. Which sucks because as I mentioned all my monthly rewards and weekly already been claimed and redeemed which net me the 78k and now I'm exactly to 1498 thank guys swell of a job
    • Like x 1
  18. OM3GA 4 New Player

I can be negative on these forums, or I can be constructive. I choice the latter. At my age, whining and complaining doesn't work anymore.
  19. light FX Steadfast Player

sadly this stuff has become the norm in dcuo. New dlc? New update? ALWAYS new bugs and seems like it takes 4ever 2 fix em and even then they r not truly fixed :(
    • Like x 1
  20. LaNay New Player

This is the exact response I got!! I was told that this hotfix was an issue related to a problem that occurred on 4/30. That those people who recieved mark compensation were the ones affected by that, not by converting their marks of reality into marks of triumph.
    Meanwhile, people who claim to have not lost anything have gotten compensated. So, don't tell me that its impossible to give me the marks of triumph that I lost when I converted them. I didn't lost them logging out on 4/30. I never got them in the first place!! I had 195 marks of reality. That's over 120k marks of triumph. That's a lot of gear...and when I'm being told that you're not willing to do anything about it, it makes me rethink buying your product. :mad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.