Server Hotfix - May 14, 2014

Discussion in 'Live Update Notes' started by Mepps, May 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The following hotfix was applied with this morning's regular restarts.

Marks of Triumph
    • Some players may have lost Marks of Triumph due to an issue after Game Update 36 launched. Because it is not possible for us to restore an individually specific amount of Marks lost, we have run two grants.
      • Players who gained Marks of Triumph and ended the day with at least 20,000-62,500 new Marks of Triumph will receive 62,500 Marks of Triumph through receiving 5 Cases of Marks [Triumph x 12500]
      • Players who gained Marks of Triumph and ended the day with at least 62,500+ new Marks of Triumph will receive 125,000 Marks of Triumph through receiving 10 Cases of Marks [Triumph x 12500]
    • Like x 19
  2. Waterfall Well-Known Player

Ok..... but is the cap being raised from 65k?
    • Like x 4
  3. Mantoe Well-Known Player

Thank you Mepps at least I'm getting something back and something is better than nothing!:D
    • Like x 1
  4. Sorceress Katniss New Player

What about the Limit now to hold the marks.
    • Like x 3
  5. SamanthaConners New Player

6. SoulflyMike42 New Player

Thanks for fixing the Marks of Triumph!! Was hoping for a boost drop rate of FE6's again :D
    • Like x 1
  7. madaoturles Active Player

Was this supposed to be per account? I had multiple characters that fit this criteria but only a single character got the marks.
  8. Novaks New Player

Good deal, thanks Mepps!
  9. MercPony Devoted Player

I got my 5 cases of marks but can't use them since it says I'll go over the cap :p Def need to look into the cap increase now.
    • Like x 3
  10. TrueOlympus New Player

This is awesome. I lost absolutely zero marks.... but now I gained a bunch more because of everyone elses struggles. This is a sign of a good day.
    • Like x 7
  11. Mageara Well-Known Player

If this is the case I'm going to have a problem. Had 3 toons with 130k marks each and lost about 150-200k in marks. Not looking forward to getting on later today and being frustrated lol
  12. bjr338 Well-Known Player

Hey Mepps,

Answer everyones question.... Is the cap on MoT still at 65K? Why is there a limit? Theres no limit on the cash we have so why put a max limit on the MoT we carry? REMOVE THE LIMIT!!
  13. Angel Ivonne New Player

indeed, the bad thing of this 125k marks is that they using many space in my inventory.....
  14. Millisecond Man New Player

I was wondering if it was also possible for us to get the icons for our friends list to show which rolls our friends are just like we have the icons in our league list to show us what ranking people are within our leagues. this would help in a major way!!!
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It will be in the future, but has not been raised yet.
    • Like x 3
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It was by character, so your others most likely were not actually fitting this criteria or eligible.
  17. DARKKNIGHT New Player

Why not? You run 2 monthly raids and your already capped.
  18. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

I barely have inventory space to hold these...these should have been granted once the problem was actually resolved since I can't even spend that many marks
    • Like x 3
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The initial bug that caused people to lose Marks if they logged out with over a certain amount has not yet been fixed. When it is fixed, we will lift the cap.
    • Like x 2
  20. madaoturles Active Player

Had at least two characters that have been at or near the cap before the GU until now and only one of them received the marks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.