Server Hotfix - May 14, 2014

Discussion in 'Live Update Notes' started by Mepps, May 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

That's why DC to me is dying in my eyes. They have stopped caring about any1, it got to me today after speaking to a GM that my legendary membership for about 4years and susport don't mean anything because losing few hundred is nothing to them while they got every1 else to bite from. If i don't see anything by end of month this legendary status ends by 6/12/14 and that would Def be it for me. Maybe I'll try ff
    • Like x 1
  2. iceman 11 New Player

This mean absolutely nothing unless they increase the MOT cap. Otherwise it's just filling up my space in the bank and in my inventory
  3. LaNay New Player

Now I am being told that there has always been a cap on the marks of triumph, and that it's my own problem that I lost all of my marks when converting. Well, actually, DC this is not MY problem, as YOU were the ones lowering the cap with your updates. And besides, I had no knowledge of any cap to begin with.
    I have been given the run around by six different GM's at this point all with the finishing note of "stay strong" Really? How about some customer service.
    Oh, and btw, FF is awesome.
  4. Exostorm Well-Known Player

Well, I guess that saves me the trouble of putting my own ticket in. I don't complain about too much in this game, as I'm a semi-casual player. But I would call this a pretty big matter. I converted 70 MoR durign the first day of the DLC, and lost nearly all of them. As someone who doesn't always play as often as I'd like, I would consider this something to be pretty upset about.

Now, my question to Mepps, is there something else in the works here? Because, clearly, the current fix is not fixing the problem.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.