Server Downtime - June 4, 2014 - Game Update 37!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thepunisher2077 New Player

OK this GOD DAM ridiculous Faking **** people need to fix the **** server SEVEN times I had to relog to get the games stated SEVEN. Then when i finally got the thing working it took 10 mins to kill 15 ivy guys because i kept laging by the time fought Ivy all my gear was beyond repair.

Gotham is laggy to the point of not bothering which is why i play superman mentor only, I played the arkham series too many times & am sick of the same voices & scenery just a copy & paste it seems. This is NOT acceptable you developers go on about UPDATE 37 WOW it's now the most laggy i have ever seen & it is NOT just me the entire world is complaining about how bad it is. every where groups are getting booted or having to relog. Not a few people Everyone are experiencing Mass LAG.

Enough is GOD Dam enough I paid well over $60 for membership & DLC's are you can't even get in & when you do it rashes right off the bat. I spend more time sending error reports than i DO playing. I put up with it because of the money I invested & expect a Product that provides what fans pay for. this so BAD is worthy of being reported the the BBB. Faking fix this **** NOW
  2. thepunisher2077 New Player

I hope you read this a lot of people are saying update 37 causing a lot of problems. the game is completely unplayable right now you gant go five minutes without freezing & gotham in a nightmare I mean everyone is complaining alerts are crashing no sound, powers, a lot of things wrong & its not just me.

Seriously heres an idea how about you actually fix the crashing freezing for once instead of focusing on power tweeks & actually make the game work. again gotham is a lag nightmare & games freeze every 5 mins. it's really really bad. come on people
  3. Zephyrzaivian Active Player

Woke up, decided to get on DCUO, only to find that I can't even get to the character select screen. It's stuck at connecting to login, and then I get "No reply from server", yet the main page says the server is up, what gives? I'm on PC.

--actually, looking again, it doesn't list the PC status on the main page anymore.
  4. thepunisher2077 New Player

Update 37 yup they tweeked earth powers oh wow, joy ,wonderful... but now the game is completely unplayable & nothing is being done about it
  5. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Wow, you really fixed the Crit Bubbles. Damn...I had 3 fire DOTs plus the new WM HB-BOw splitting and I could barely see what I was doing. *laugh*
  6. Jaobigboy New Player

Hey mepps, why weren't R&D stations included in the amenities bundles? I bought both bundles to find I had no workstation, was a little disappointed!
  7. thepunisher2077 New Player

the game won't even start as of now which is 1:00 PM PST its not 100% not even trying to work. i see the the joker screen & bam it crashes. trying for a half hour now. Whats is the BFD with all these updates if the game won't even start ?

Heres an idea for the people who "Maintain" the server how about you actually fix it for once instead of tweeking earth & stuff. OH WOW Joy of Joys an update on earth but they payoff is you can't even play the game & if by some miracle you get the game going it crashes
  8. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

I haven't had this problem at all since the update.
  9. Certainlogic New Player

Thought this update was suppose to increase the drop rate for R&D.

Still only gotten one FEVI this month.

Please increase the drop rate further.
  10. True Zen New Player

just got home... WOW! 8D GU37?!? WOOOOOO!!!!!
  11. TechBender New Player

thank you for this- especially the warp cooldown:
    Base Improvements!
    We’ve taken steps to improve the convenience of your base! Bases are now capable of holding a total of six amenities, up from four. In addition, we’ve also decreased the cooldown on the warp to base, from 30 minutes, down to 10!
    Thanks again!
  12. thepunisher2077 New Player

wow the server is laggy as hell & i know i'm not the only one comment after comment on shout people are laging out or having to relog. completely unplayable right now. I checked all my other games run smoothly & my other free to play games run fine. after checking everything even restarting my router the only problem seems to be DCUOL.

So sick of this you guys go on about updates yet the game won't even run & not once does anyone who runs the thing come out & say hey guys we're sorry for all the Lag, Bugs, Crashing, Glitches, Freezing we will look into it & try to fix it as soon as possible. you won't even acknowledge the issue. I HAVE TO put up with this because of all the money i spent on DLC's & membership the least you could do is actually make the **** work
  13. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...aystation-4-and-game-update-31-status.179106/
    https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...game-april-30-2014.202522/page-2#post-2507337
    https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/update-on-mail-attachments.205548/
    https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/your-loyalty-means-the-world-to-us.202917/

I could look for more than a minute if you want more.
  14. thepunisher2077 New Player

none of that helps at all nor is anything recently been addressed. one thread dates way back to april update 31 & does talk about crashing. the game still won't even go five minutes without freezing. 3 hours now i've been trying to play & like clockwork it fails & whats interesting is since update 37 the game has been beyond laggy. again i'm not the only one with this problem. two days now its been crapola.

wow you posted some out dated threads that will fix all the laging & other bugs good sheet tommy boy problem solved. seriously this has been bugged as hell since 37 & i trouble shooted everything. its the dcuol server & how the people who run clearly don't give a sheeet or want to do anything about it
  15. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

You make a valid point, but you also make an invalid statement by using the words "not once". Never has a point been made by using hyperbole.
  16. ParticleFire Active Player

Hi,
    Anyone reading this and forming an opinion should remember these Facts!
    There are 730.484 hours in an average month. The regular base price for a Subscription to DCUO is $14.99 (US Dollar)
    Therefore, if the game is down, offline, or somehow unplayable, due to SoE or any other party that is Not your responsibility. ( see footnote for what is your responsibility) ...
    It is 0.02 cent. Yep. Read it correctly now... 2 tenths of a cent. Not 2 cents, 2/10ths of a One cent.
    Your Money doesn't equal a whole heck of alot of power to be trying to 'push some weight around'.
    Take a Whole cent and spend it trying to make, maintain, update, pay electric bill etc.

(You are responsible for the following. Connection to internet. Keeping Playstation in good working order. This does not mean 'borrowing WiFi' from next door neighbor and then telling all of the people on forums that SoE has laggy game)
    • Like x 1
  17. Certainlogic New Player

This update still hasn't increased the R&D drops at all. Feels like it lowered it.

Please further increase the drop rate.

Last month I only got 4 FEVI, but in the last week of that month. The highest drop rate for me was 4 per month.

Now this month, only got 2 FEVI.

Please increase the drop rate a lot.

I would like to be able to mod my healer gear too when I get them before the next raid comes out. Plus would like to be able to heal/DPS the SM(Survival Mode, not that kinky stuff some of you were thinking about).

You are probably trying to stop people from modding their PvP gear with VI mods but this is hindering PvE side a lot more than it is helping PvP.

Looking forward the actual increase of R&D drop rate.

Thanks.
  18. curtain928 New Player

well its been more than 5 hours and it wont let me download the stuff i need to get back in the game
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.