Server Downtime - June 4, 2014 - Game Update 37!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToxicAngelDE Dedicated Player

;)
    • Like x 2
  2. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

he means instead of just seeing level 30 by your name will ppl see lvl104, 106 ect

and companions = accomplice/henchmen
  3. ST3ALTHX New Player

Yea there should be more levels
  4. Mighty Archon New Player

30 is max level, but after you hit 30, you begin working on your combat rating (CR), which as of now is maxed at 106.

As for companions or pets, you can have one only if your selected powerset has it. You can not combine features from separate powersets, unfortunately. There are free powersets that offer companions/pets, such as Gadgets and Sorcery (the latter features multiple companions/pets).

There is also a robot sidekick that you can select with any powerset. It is located in the Iconic power pool, after your character reaches level 10.
  5. Haggz New Player

Can anyone be kind enough as to inform me on how large the update file size is
  6. ST3ALTHX New Player

Should be such as you level you'll get passive skills(sp) so you'll actually know how many sp someone has I have 104 but who said I can't I I have 150?
  7. fie wolf1 New Player

I don't want the robot sidekick anymore though and I bought the hand of fate pack.
  8. Mighty Archon New Player

People don't normally see your level, unless they inspect you ... and you can pretty much formulate what CR/Tier someone is by their gear, if one were interested in that type of thing.
  9. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

Thanks Mepps!!! You brought it in under time.
  10. ToxicAngelDE Dedicated Player

11. Mighty Archon New Player

Time to roll a new toon with your new powerset, or you can buy a power respec token in the marketplace for $10 and choose you're newly purchased power.
  12. fie wolf1 New Player

Join my conversation.
  13. fie wolf1 New Player

14. Mighty Archon New Player

no thanks, I'm loading the game ... good luck!
  15. fie wolf1 New Player

Whats your name in the game?
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All servers are now online!
    • Like x 1
  17. JoshuaBagwell Committed Player

we shall see if they back up mepps we shall see
  18. fie wolf1 New Player

Can you use a power token twice?
  19. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

right I know, but I mean on enemies, and seeing your own level, and when in groups seeing ppls level instead of seeing level 30 you would see that ppl are actually levels: 89, 100, 104 and 99

like by their names over to the left hand side.
  20. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

nope 1 use then you buy another 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.