Server Downtime - June 4, 2014 - Game Update 37!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fie wolf1 New Player

I mean a respect power token twice?
  2. fie wolf1 New Player

So you have use one and have another just in case?
  3. WickedRhys Well-Known Player

theres no game sound, lots of people are saying this im on ps3 EU
  4. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

and reason I think he was asking if they were going to raise the max level cap up, is because in the live stream enemies were showing 108, 110, 110 level and usually its only 30
  5. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

yup
  6. fie wolf1 New Player

NewAgeHLDPS am I able to have the power sorcery and a green lantern ring or would I give up my ring for sorcery?
  7. fie wolf1 New Player

Nevermind I found out.
  8. Kaiowas Nomad Active Player

They might, but I have NO FREAKING SOUND AT ALL and I'm on EUPS3.
    Nice work soe.....baahhh
  9. HeavyMetalLover New Player

Um I cant even get oN USPC it just says keep Connecting ....... Then after like 5 mins of waiting it just Says Cannot Connect
  10. NewGodIzaya New Player

My character won't load at the screen I see a grey model and that's it when I start up the game my character is invisible except for the GL ring
  11. Autopsyrotica Well-Known Player

excellent!
  12. Rëquiem New Player

I cant see anything in the Update about removing all sound from the game? :p
    WE CANT HEAR ANYTHING, NO MUSIC,VOICE OR EFFECTS SOUND AT ALL.??
    Any response from a Dev? or shall i cancel my sub now?
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is impacting players on EU PS, and we are investigating.
  14. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

There is a problem with the subtitles that I had spoken on the test server and the same continued.
    Despite having chosen the Spanish language, the game still continues with subtitles in English!
    Nothing has changed ...:(
  15. Sophittia Well-Known Player

Isn't that a bit of an over reaction?
    I mean, come on... at least give them a chance to fix it. It's only be live for like an hour or two.
  16. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Below 30 is tutorial. It's not remotely as tutorial as it should be in terms of teaching roles, but 30 is still where you finally access the DLCs and the overwhelming majority of game content. Further delaying getting to raids seems pointless. I'm assuming your CR (Combat Rating, which anyone can figure out by Inspecting you and glancing at the level of your gear pieces) is under 50, or even 40, or you'd have noticed.
  17. JohnTitorPlanck New Player

I'm not 13 years old and I have never played City of Heroes. It looks like your the one on here whining about the cr lock on walk-ins.
  18. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Another problem I noticed besides the subtitles are the armories! All my armories are down! I had to come to work, but when you get'll have to do it all again? Now every update will be well? Always lose all this recorded in armories and have to redo?:eek:
  19. Sbel Devoted Player

Just the Earth ones, right? Earth powers got changed, so Earth characters' powers are reset and their armories don't work. You shouldn't have this problem with every update.
  20. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

I did not get to test with my other characters, but really it was very frustrating to know that I have to redo my 5 armories ...:(
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.