Server Downtime - June 4, 2014 - Game Update 37!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashleyjune New Player

i woke up and plug in my controller into my laptop brush my teeths for the first time and turn on DC and the sever was down
    • Like x 1
  2. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

Read this mepps,
    Its why ppl like us ( 180 sp ) leave the game and tired to pay money for weakly maintenance + freeze , crash , bug
    Keep saving ppl like him ... ( srry not personal just great example )
  3. Risadas New Player

Server status in the website claims the game is up, but when i log in, it still says the world is down for maintenece.
    Please, either fix the server status window in the website or LET US IN! T_T i wanna play.. *sniff*
    • Like x 1
  4. Volkenraider Loyal Player

yeh man, too good to be true.. there might be a catch somewhere :p
    • Like x 1
  5. DPRINCE New Player

Fix the typo with handblasters. It says it needs a brawler move to get mastery when it needs the hand blaster uppercut move
  6. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

The servers went down at 9am EDT, 8am CDT, 7am MDT, 6am PDT. It will be down for 5 hours. Doing the math. Servers are projected to be up at 2pm EDT, 1pm CDT, 12pm MDT and 11am PDT. Any whining about when it would be up is all premature right now. Take a chill pill.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

GU 38 will be on PC Test when it is ready, which I can promise you is some time between right now and November 35th.
    • Like x 6
  8. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

lol, November 35th!!!
  9. DevilzReaper New Player

Could u guys fix the.bug at the last boss of league of assassins sometimes it buggs out n u cant attack him its annoying im just tryin to get the head style from loa but ive run it 35 times n the shiy still hasnt dropped wtf lol
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Marketplace Amenities are redeemable on each character on your account.
    • Like x 4
  11. Mighty Archon New Player

Sweet, November 35th is my unbirthday!!!
  12. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

I hope you are kidding!

Would kind of screw up the DLC plan of every 3 months, wouldn't it?

If that still holds water.

IA ARMY
  13. WickedRhys Well-Known Player

is it possible to have the servers shut down at different times, like if your on the Eu then you could shut it down late at night and then the peak times wouldn't be affected by downtime, would this be possible?
  14. AnarKy New Player

I thought the Update was happening at 6am Pacific time?
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No, not for major game updates.
  16. drheavy New Player

how much time left plz ?
  17. WickedRhys Well-Known Player

about 2 hours
  18. TwistedWun420 New Player

WTS Fresh Tampons for the whiners and criers
  19. Teknosup Active Player

As long as soe does NOT bring back any of the old bugs and the game system works then Good.
  20. fie wolf1 New Player

Are you guys going to add more levels or just keep the max level 30? Also if you have two DCUO packs for example hand of fate and The battle of earth can you have two companions?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.