Running into familiar Names, In-Game.

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Faust74, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Minx New Player

I ran into Splinter Cell...
    • Like x 2
  2. MercPony Devoted Player

I've seen Little Sister and a good number of The Rebels all over the place before :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Magnificent Loyal Player

I see that loser Magnificent everywhere. He's a jerkwad and still owes me $20 for that time in Tijuana...
    • Like x 4
  4. namechanged Level 30

I've seen oiddad and death throe a couple times in the HoD.
  5. Red Krampon New Player

When did you hung out with me yo? All I have to say if the character was not named "Red Krampon" you were hangin with an impersonator yo! Accept no substitutes! Only 100% prime Krampon is acceptable.
  6. YodaDog New Player

OMFG!!!! KRAMPON!!!! (HUGS!)
    [IMG]
  7. zorile New Player

8. Battle Man Committed Player

Finally!

I was wondering when he was gonna show up.
  9. thirty six Loyal Player

I was in a vengeance pug group with Soulburn32 before. We rolled on rifle together, which I was lucky enough to get.
  10. ZeroFive New Player

He's not very social in game either.... lol

Krampon, lol you win....
  11. THE BATWING Dedicated Player

I see little sister all the time ,nekron99/ stitch ..I wave but never get a reply :( , use to hang with carlynn in Robinson park having dance contests :) ..remember those days? Honestly there to many ppl to name , now since they have Friday night legends I saw a ton of ppl in Robinson park last week hopefully that will happen again soon on ps/us
    • Like x 2
  12. Battle Man Committed Player

As promised, plus some other fights from that night.

The RPS System was in full effect and played out just as one might expect. No surprises here.
    But it was fun and I'm sorry that my bow emote didn't succeed.

Mr. Migraine is a cool, cool guy.
    • Like x 3
  13. Ladypheenix New Player

Watch out those rebels are taking over!
  14. Faust74 Loyal Player

Ran into a few Villains from the forums Sunday, while PUGn' Arenas. Lorda Shocka, Soulmass, Carlynn Carnage all in Asylum and won too.

Sorry, about not saying much of anything. I don't use my mic nor keyboard when I am PUGn'. Rarely, anyone talks anyways, so I never bother hooken them up.
    • Like x 1
  15. General_Gear New Player

Ran into a Revengencers 8s team twice a while back (Censored won both matches :D)
    During the fail hero raid on Lil Bohemia NC I saw Trinidad James. Also saw Kristyana at the latest CEC Event.
    • Like x 1
  16. Black Arrowette Well-Known Player

Ran into you today in that same Arkham match (I'm Micro Volts). Seen a few of The Rebels here and there as well.
  17. melvinpox Devoted Player

Saw Carlynn today. She waved. I ducked out quickly licking my wounds.
    • Like x 1
  18. Shadow Vlad New Player

I've played with/against and seen a lot of the ps3 posters.
  19. Radium Devoted Player

That was a fun day.

"Oh my god, look at all the people I know that I have to kill now!"

I've ran into a few people,Villains mostly. I find it much more fun when I run on my hero and nobody knows its me lol
  20. HealerHollidae New Player

I saw a bunch of rebels in metro the other day. They were in our way while running dawn. Lol