Running into familiar Names, In-Game.

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Faust74, Apr 11, 2013.

1. melvinpox Devoted Player

Just ran into JayJay as I have been developing my new alt AntiPox. I go "You the one from the forums." He goes "Yea" I said "MelvinPox" he says "figured"
    I guess my name gave it away.
    and for the record AntiPox just formed a hero league called MelvinPoxMustDie.
    • Like x 2
  2. General Zod 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. melvinpox Devoted Player

Its true. You want to join?
  4. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Would that require me to make a hero?:eek:
  5. melvinpox Devoted Player

Ah...a conundrum. Does General Zod's desire to kick my behind outweigh his hatred of all things heroic?
    • Like x 1
  6. General Zod 10000 Post Club

But, I am a hero I'm just misunderstood.;)
    • Like x 2
  7. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I know this is necroing a thread. But I saw 2 people from the forums today at 2 different times. I saw Max Volt in a Safehouse match. Then I saw Radium on my farming route. ^_^
    • Like x 2
  8. General Zod 10000 Post Club

I saw Derp (as usual :p) and 36! 3 other people also found me but they didn't tell me who they were :oops:
    • Like x 1
  9. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

I've seen Psyche E on several times.
    Bratgirl (aka Free2bMe) was in my old league.
    • Like x 1
  10. Critics New Player

I've seen Jababalo when Im on my villain.
  11. Yeah that Eddie Committed Player

Well, I'm mostly on my heroes on USPC (I know, I know..boo heroes), but I still jump on EddieLIzzard for some villainous fun. If anyone runs into me on USPC Villan-side, say hi.
  12. Treat New Player

Lol I saw Radium too. >____________> But I wasnt sure if that Radium was forum Radium.
    • Like x 1
  13. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I think so. Just because we were after the same bit and he stopped to wave at me and let me get it. (I didn't see the name till I grabbed it and realized he was letting me get it. lol)
    • Like x 2
  14. StillCheckmate Committed Player

Only person I've ever seen in person (so to speak) was Carlynn ... Treat if you count chat. Everybody else avoids me I think ...
    • Like x 2
  15. Treat New Player

Well the Radium I saw was in the Hall of Doom in the Meta Wiing. o_O
    • Like x 1
  16. Treat New Player

I stick to the PVE phase usually Strykers Island, my base, or Hall of Doom (in that order) If im in neither then im in PVP phase in the same order I just mentioned. But only if im sooooooooooooo pissed that I go to pvp phase to mess with ppl. (rare despite my short temper) :p
    • Like x 1
  17. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Yeah. I remember! ^_^
    • Like x 2
  18. Statman New Player

I never see anybody anymore. Do any EUPS3 players actually come to the forums? Lol...
  19. Tracmar Well-Known Player

Always believed that there would be more USPC guys on the forums .. guess I was wrong ?
    Can't remember if I have seen anyone recently :(

I usually hang out in PVE WT waiting to duel people n get beaten up badly to appease my sadistic tendencies.
  20. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

The only one I've seen in game is xoCiaraxo, and I don't hear from her much on forums anymore.

I have been told people see my new main character, Pinkie PowPow, a bit. Pinkie PowPow and LucidityK are my main villains, and TheBayHarborButcher and LucidJer are my main heroes on USPS3.