Ring of Omnipotence

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by exil3d, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Al Mandrake New Player

What? nooooo, they would never do something that dishonest and underhanded, neeeever. Next you'll be telling me they flip flop on if something is a exploit or not...*coughClippingcough*:rolleyes:
  2. Metia New Player

Holy crap the first Troller with two of those is going to give birth to a herd of elephants. that is almost 60 vit increase over the current 88 rings!! i wonder what the highest vit a troll can get with two of those? does anyone know maximum vit with new 90 raid gear?
  3. Whiteroom New Player

Isn't it sad that when they introduce this awesome new thing, the first thought is, "Are they gonna remove it to gouge us for replays?"

nobody to blame but themselves...
  4. IvoMnik New Player

Raid Gear - Known (meaning items that dropped on Test )
    Ops Controller Legs: +86 health, +41 vitalization
    Ops Controller Feet: +50 health, +23 vitalization
    Ops Controller Head: +80 health, +37 vitalization

From this , one can estimate that the average increase in MAIN stat for Ops gear , at least for Vitalization , is 25% from the Vitalization on the Vendor 90 IL gear .

So I went with this , and calculated with this 25% for the rest of the items - and since there are reports for A&B Faces , it is safe to assume that there will be all gear pieces as OPS drops .

So with T5 experts , and all Vendor Item Level 90 gear total Vitalization should be

2340 - or thereabout

If the 25% difference from Vendor to OPS is applied for every piece of gear , then OPS gear should give about 337 more Vitalization - 225 is the one from the armor set only , the rest I estimated with the 25% difference formula .

2340+ 337 = 2677 - or thereabout
    DISCLAIMER - these calculations are estimate , also done by what was available to me on the Test server

Now , if one of those rings gives double the Vita of a regular ring , that means that those rings will kinda turn into a MUST for trolls , unless a new hack that one-shots monsters magically gets released (im joking ofc , but we all know how extensively Dox was glitched/exploited and whatnot else) , because in the NEW OPS with the NEW gear there is a NEW POWER REQUIREMENT JUMP for SKILLS , and on top of that ( insult to injury ) trolls will actually be asked to CONTROL for once in this game while the core of the role is STILL BROKEN .

This , with the fact that ALL new content is BASED and TESTED and TAILORED for people with MAX gear , MAX mods and MAX CLIPPING involved ( yea , that is how they TEST things internally , plus the ocassional GOD MODE console command that is INNATE for UNREAL ENGINE 3 ) , this will probably blow up even more than OC raid content .
  5. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

\
    dont feel bad neither have i :(
  6. Derio 15000 Post Club

The new ring has stats for all roles not just trolls.
  7. uXix Committed Player

I need 3 of those.
  8. BumblingB I got better.

I have seen it drop 3 times. Never won. Haven't seen it drop since new loot distro.
  9. winter13 New Player

Umm...precision is used by all roles, not just dps. Would I rather it be a resto affinity...sure...but we all use precision
  10. Dene Devoted Player

Noone has ever put in LFG "must have helm of omnoptence" - doubt this will ever happen re: these rings
  11. Dene Devoted Player

Has any thought thought it might be like the old lock box rings ? diff ones drop.. with diff affinities
  12. Whiteroom New Player

given the name, doubtful.
  13. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

There… it… is!!! The Replay Badge sink!!!

That said, I’ll take 2 please!!! :p
  14. No Aywok New Player

There will be people that run this once and get a ring; I've personally never had this kind of luck with drops I wanted.
    • Like x 1
  15. deltablues New Player

16. Sivulla Dedicated Player

I guess my end game content will be focusing on getting those rings, for the duration of this dlc atleast.
  17. Brice Allen Loyal Player

[IMG]

Holy mother Mary of everything holy. Look at the f'ing toughness on that ring. :eek:
    • Like x 1
  18. Ice Lantern New Player

Are you really surprised?
  19. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Yes, all roles use Precision, but it's not needed. Healers Heal, Tanks Tank, and Controllers Control. DPS do damage so it's their main stat along with Might. You don't see a DPS going for Vit or Resto affinities, do you?
  20. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

It might, but if it's named after the Helm of Omnipotence, it's most likely the same but a ring.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.