Ring of Omnipotence

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by exil3d, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agnetta Dedicated Player

lol i was just thinking about that too "need full omnipotence troll for A&B" :p im so glad i dont have to pug anymore
    • Like x 1
  2. Captain Planeteer New Player

The most useless player in the raid usually gets these items anyway...sigh.
    • Like x 7
  3. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

I don't mind drops like this but, please remove toughness.
    • Like x 1
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Never say never! I've done Prime probably about 15 times at most. The first time I did it after the new loot rules came in making sure we all get our own loot what did I get? Helm of Omnipotence. First time I did Gates after the new loot rules? The ultra rare mission to get the Wonder Woman or Circe tiara.
  5. cravex15 Dedicated Player

So these are the little drop prizes we can look to expect for.
    Cool.
  6. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I knew this would happen and I am unbelievably pleased with the decision. This DLC pack is going to be amazing for everyone.
    • Like x 1
  7. MentosTroll Loyal Player

This better be unattuned or have versions for every role. Troll rings don't have red mods.
  8. Bobburt Committed Player

I'll bet you anything that we've seen far less "rare" drops than you :p

Don't get me started on Expert plans haha.
  9. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

It does matter what role it's for because it favors DPS more, emphasis on the Precision socket. It should have been made Unattuned because the better the gear, the higher the demands for power for powers. If this Ring was meant to be used for all roles, there wouldn't have been just a Prec socket affinity bonus? It should have just made Unattuned.
    • Like x 3
  10. Little Sister New Player

Doubtful.
  11. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Ooooo ... sexy ring is sexy.

Also, I hate you. :p
    • Like x 2
  12. Little Sister New Player

The Helm of Omnipotence was like this (Weapon Chance socket). So I doubt it'll be unattuned.
    • Like x 1
  13. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

I still don't have my sharpshooter :( The RNG and me have had an epic battle for the past like 15 years... i'm losing badly.
    • Like x 1
  14. H.. Committed Player

The return of the Purple and GOLD!! yay!!!

It would be great it they made a One Platinum Item whose stats increased with as their characters increased.
    • Like x 1
  15. H.. Committed Player

I know I ask for something like this several Times!:)
  16. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I know, I wish they'd make things like this unattuned because, like Radium said, it can be used for all roles, but it favors DPS. It should favor all roles. We have enough DPS on all the servers, they should pressure more people to be other roles instead of things like this.
  17. Wizz Tron New Player

working as intended until the next update
    • Like x 2
  18. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

I am sitting here waiting. Curious if this and a few other items that are dropping on test will be pulled out for a few months to stimulate sales...
    • Like x 4
  19. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Shall we hold our breath or no? It probably will. It must be nice to spend hundreds on Replay Badges for items like these whereas I'm pretty fine with Ice Cream compensating for it.
  20. The Aerovenger Dedicated Player

DROOL
    That ring has nearly twice the vit of a CR90! :rolleyes:
    A Troll with 2 and the rage gear could hit nearly 2500 vit.......
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.