Red and Blue Lanterns

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Toshknight, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Toshknight Loyal Player

i understand what your saying... if they had Tank . healer troll and dps lanterns. i could see ONLY LANTERNS raids. thats why imo if they add Red blue lanterns. it would have to be 1 power. and reds cant be healers... they have to be tanks and then theyd have to make blue tanks, and since this game strays away from actual lore cause were not even lanterns were deputized so they either add those two make them both tanks or add one that is neutral that would be either Compassion or Star Saphire and i see indigo beating out Star saphires cause the pink girl thing i know their were a couple temp men star saphirs but... i wouldnt make a star saphire and im one of the biggest lantern fans. but if they do ad indigo...theyd have to changed their rules, being theyr powers are enraged by what ever emotion theyr around so technically theyd just be Green and yellow lanterns with different constructs. but it could work....maybe
  2. IcantBserious New Player

Red & Blue Lanterns must be tank. It would be the only way they would work. As for the Star Sapphire, Orange, Indigo, Black & White, they would not work as "playable" characters in game. Hopefully we never even see the White Lanterns. If Blue Lanterns ever make it into the game they need to increase the Green lantern power recharge a small percent when grouped up. Something like that.
  3. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

I almost want them to release the red and blue lanterns just so I can stop seeing it in nearly every single thread that pops up.
    • Like x 3
  4. FESTER665 Devoted Player

I admittedly know very little about lantern lore, but read up about it after these rumors start and I don't get why people say they couldn't be healers or have to be tanks.... Here's a quip of something I found:

"While under the influence of a nearby green power ring, a blue power ring has the same abilities as a green ring, plus some unique powers of its own. Blue Lanterns can heal wounds and regenerate lost body parts.[5] The ring's power can be supplemented with the hope of other living beings; for instance, Saint Walker and Warth were able to reduce a dying sun's age by 8.6 billion years because of the hope emanating from the inhabitants of a nearby planet."

Healing wounds and regenerating body parts sounds like a healer to me ???
  5. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

I'd like Blue lantern for healing.

Blue lantern has the ability to increases Lanterns will power to become ever strong, so heals? damage buffs o_O?
    • Like x 1
  6. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

yep.
  7. ToxicAngelDE Dedicated Player

Not true.
    The token to spec into HL, pardon, Lightpowers said you became deputy or sth like that...
  8. Talamh New Player

I agree that there should be no more lantern powers sets (tanks/healers), blue lanterns could not be healers or tanks (they have bad offensive capabilities), they work as a buff for green lanterns... they have the same functionality of a troller and are mostly defensive. If you guys want a different color for your rings, then devs should make it a style. It could be sold in the market place, I would pay for it, the only thing that would change are the colors and some animations (hand clap as an example). This would exclude some lantern corps like: white, orange & black. The star sapphire would be gender locked (female only, even though there where some males in the corp, it was for a limited time only) and would be hero/villain side (they fit the villain profile better).
    Villains: Red, Yellow, Violet and Orange (orange is highly unlikely).
    Heroes: Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet (I doubt it that violet would be available for heroes, but it is possible since they have a change of heart at some point).
    Sure blue lanterns can regenerate lost body parts (even though this doesn't happen in the game), but other lanterns can heal wounds too -_-
    • Like x 1
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The Star Sapphires were never evil. There were a few villainesses who called themselves Star Sapphire that were evil, but the Star Sapphire corps itself is not evil. There is also no rule that men cannot join, it's just that most men are deemed unworthy of the power.
    • Like x 3
  10. Toshknight Loyal Player

This right here is probbly a Great compromise i think most would agree on. i certainly would be very happy with that option in the market place..
  11. Talamh New Player

Not truly evil, but they are little pricks xD
  12. Alpha vermelho Committed Player

i hope blue and red light , but this time well because i really think very nice light power, and dc do a terrible work with yellow ring.
  13. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Hey guys I am a 80 CR DPS hero, League : Impact. I changed my name from Cosmic Dolan to BlueLantern Tyler please add me as a friend
  14. Toshknight Loyal Player

My Dream is coming True, WAR Of the Ring DLC Ftw