Following 1

Birthday:
Oct 15, 1985 (Age: 35)
Home page:
PC Hardware tech , Musician, Artist, Streamer

Share This Page

Toshknight

Dedicated Player, Male, 35, from St.louis , MO

1. There are no messages on Toshknight's profile yet.
  • Signature

[IMG]

About

Birthday:
    Oct 15, 1985 (Age: 35)
    Home page:
    https://www.twitch.tv/thenegativespeedforce
    PC Hardware tech , Musician, Artist, Streamer
    Server:
    US PC/PS
    i started playing PC games in 2003, i was only playing long story type games and MMOs For years, i played Mass effect , the arkham games, stuff like that, but SWG, dominated my life for 8 years, even after the game shutdown servers, we continued with private Star wars Galaxies EMU servers, played Wow for years, started this game in 2012, i learned how to stream in 2008 and record gameplay around that time too, but i never really did anything with it.. but i finally started a streaming channel, on twitch, twitch.tv/thenegativespeedforce my youtube channel was a currated content channel of what i liked in shows/movies, games, but when i started streaming i started using Darthspeedforce Entertainment my channel to stream on, not my personal channel, but i am getting set up to Do music aka Drum streams on twitch, possibly youtube, but this is updated 11/30/2020, having a good pc, with a good mixer, i can stream properly and do what i wanto do online and all i can do is try , and have fun doing it. thats what everything is about, laughing and having fun, if you can't laugh at yourself. what is the point.