Real MMO

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by stuvey7, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Chungweishan New Player

Again, the OP didn't state anything about changing the combat mechanics or UI. OP just wants better loot drop rate, better loot, and more interesting raids. What DCUO-Player doesn't want that?

I agree with sacrificing making new powers, which always ends up throwing what little balance this game has into even an even worse condition, to concentrate on content.

Some of you scoff at the idea of 16-man raids because we're conditioned to the ideas that some systems can't take it and/or the community couldn't handle cooperating in that large of a group. That's sad.
    • Like x 1
  2. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I am extremely saddened that I cannot downvote posts in this section of the forums.
    • Like x 1
  3. BlackSuperGirl Committed Player

Well i dont have alot free time for play, talkin about chance to drop a good/rare Raid loot and the time that u waste in insantce i just GIVE UP to play PVE and now i just play for PvP, doin alerts w/o stop farm MOV ... maybe when alerts raids pve instance become worthwhile time waste maybe a back to pve gameplay
    • Like x 1
  4. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

OP says no one does alerts.....LOL
    • Like x 1
  5. BigBadRon Well-Known Player

No, never played it either. :) Took a look at it, and never liked it.
    • Like x 1
  6. KeyuBaN New Player

WoW is definitely more challenging then this game though lol. That's not an opinion btw, but a fact. I guess that's why I say I like WoW so much as well. And the maps are MUCH bigger, there is more features, There are glowy weapons and enchantments, there are very nice mounts and such. But do I want DCUO to turn to WoW? Hell no lol. But I would say that if a person wanted to switch it up a little bit for the same exact monthly price, WoW would DEFINITELY be money VERY WELL SPENT. And I doubt you would be disappointed as SOE has brought disappointment among us many times. But I still love this game extremely, I just don't have a computer to play WoW on really; otherwise I probably would.
    • Like x 1
  7. Alpha vermelho Committed Player

We need at least blue lantern, black and white, and this powerset need be op without afraid i hope yet a revamp of celestial. Maybe in a update in dlc 10. I belive that we need give step in way of a true RPG this side lack in the game our character dont have life.
    This game is excelent i bought ps 4 only because of this game.
  8. NexGenX New Player

So you must be using a potato to play dcuo then huh?
    • Like x 1
  9. danielqpk New Player

meant ops :oops:
    • Like x 1
  10. Dametria Loyal Player

I'll leave this here and make my way to the exit...
    [IMG]

P.S. I know you were just throwing out ideas that you felt would improve DCUO, but as someone who played WoW until "Wrath of the Glitch King" let me assure you WoW is not what it's hyped up to be. It WAS a good game, and really a trailblazer in the MMO genre, but it is far removed from it's former glory.
    • Like x 1
  11. stuvey7 New Player

Ps4 smart one buddy
  12. BlueVariable Committed Player

I love that you are making a comparison between an MMO that has been around 10 years+ to a hack'n slash MMO that has been around for a little more than 3 years. You do understand that WoW was not perfect nor had all its content in the first few years right?

They add new stuff, updates, DLCs, etc, constantly, always trying to make it into a better game. You can't expect it to take queue from other games you think it would learn a thing or two from. It's its own game. Provide feedback yes, but don't act like something is wrong with it simply because you aren't getting the same specific satisfaction from it that WoW provided you. Take a breath.
    • Like x 2
  13. stuvey7 New Player

Exactly what I meant . Thank you
  14. stuvey7 New Player

But It was still better in 3 years after release lol
  15. Masta New Player

To be fair, I think many will agree that WoW was way better at first, and kept going down in terms of content quality with each expansion. It just recently started getting better with the last expansion.
    • Like x 1
  16. stuvey7 New Player

Thank you . You get the point
  17. BroadSt Bully Well-Known Player

Waste*
    [IMG]

I also disagree with 100% of what you said
    • Like x 1
  18. stuvey7 New Player

I'm in 8th grade and I type the whole thing In like 3 minutes so sorry I'm not like you who checks every word to see if it's correct on SUPERHERO GAME FORUM get a life bro
  19. stuvey7 New Player

and it was on my phone and I have autocorrect.
  20. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

@ OP - I do agree that there are a lot of things that do need improvement. I can even agree that there are some elements of MMORPG's that should be implemented in DCUO. However, making an action MMO like ours into WOW is not the answer. There is only one WOW, and there will never be another. WOW in itself was an anomaly. No one knew, or ever could have predicted that WOW would become the dominant force it has. If they were going to do that, we might as well go play WOW. What I will say is that WOW found the balance between mediocre/simple content, and hardcore extreme challenging content. They created content for everyone, casuals and hardcore's that we should learn from. Creating job classes, not just content that involves kill this, defeat this. Again WOW did a great job with that. Truly immersing yourself into all avenues of gameplay. So, if you want changes, no problem, just make sure it's logical and makes sense.