Livestream Preview: Resurgence Returns!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Earth material looks awesome too.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Johnnypap New Player

3. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

They all look amazing Oceans needs a promotion ^-^.
    • Like x 4
  4. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Will we get this uploaded on line to view? Thank you.
  5. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

6. DarkAya Dedicated Player

So are those powerset materials limited one-time only like auras? If so, then my humble feedback is:

[IMG]

Kinda stinks, feels like "let's grab as many dollars as we can right away and do not bother if some future individuals (new players) would desire this stuff in the future". They can always get those from broker for ridiculous price. Powerset auras & materials are pretty much connected with a core of this game... powersets. Doesn't feel like Booster Bundle so I don't understand why making it so exclusive.
    Anyway, I feel sorry for future players, as always.

BTW. great job Oceans
    • Like x 1
  7. Jadzea Dax Well-Known Player

Quantum material looks nice, which is a surprise considering how the aura was utter trash. The nature material looks amazing, another shocker considering it's aura. Ice, Earth, gadgets, elec all look great. The others are either too loud or too similar except for the lantern materials which just look like solid colors in my opinion.

I agree about to time capsule thought preferring the ability to select 9 tcs of our own choice instead of being forced to get one of each. And the vendor materials being 5800 quarks is an absolute joke . You're talking 200+ tcs if you just take quarks.
  8. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Now that isn't a bad deal at all. I feel like I'm getting my moneys worth for that even if there is a RNG wall behind it. I'll definitely be buying one or two of these.
    • Like x 2
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'm definitely getting multiple materials on multiple toons.
    • Like x 3
  10. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I will probably wait for the hype to go down and when the Rage material drops in price after the broker is flooded with them I'll pick up one if I don't get what I want from my boxes. Currently saving up my in game cash for a big purchase though so I don't want to drop too much on these materials.
    • Like x 1
  11. Krossssss Well-Known Player

closer to what i was hoping for but not, in next scene in preview we see with more light and looks more atomic but thanks ;)
  12. Krossssss Well-Known Player

but you do see my point on how Fire needs shades to bring out the flames;) , even the sun has dark spots that makes it look cool, i find it looks more like melted steel than fire :( , fire aura was one of the best fire mat hands down the one i like the least. [IMG]
    [IMG]
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Older ones as well.
    • Like x 2
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you missed the stream, the replay is up here:

• Like x 3
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No there isn't. Please stop making things up.
    • Like x 7
  16. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I just got Something from the Vault Called an Enigmatic Material Ball...Sneaky Sneaky Devs
  17. ALB Dedicated Player

I'm not making anything up. Players said some auras were more expensive. Unless you're telling me all the auras were same price or close in range? In dcuo price difference is based of rarity. Like I said I wasn't playing during the last resurgence capsules and the players I asked said it was hard to get some power auras and some was more expensive than others. This is from some in the DCUO player base. Not my personal experience. I said I will be waiting a day before I buy a powerset aura to see if prices will be equal or some will be higher
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There is no rarity. Different items will have different prices based on demand for them from the player base.
    • Like x 9
  19. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

There’s now enhanced Lantern Emblems :)
    • Like x 1
  20. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Prices are set by players both with demand and rarity. Not just rarity. If something looks cooler, it'll cost more. Even if it has the same drop rate as other styles it's type. Example, the og solar costs a lot more than the OG glimmering, cause one was more sought out than the other, even though they were both the rare exclusive in their perspective bundles.

The materials that are on higher demand will cost more.
    • Like x 3