Livestream Preview: Resurgence Returns!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 10, 2018.

1. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Thank you for the clarification. Overall, this is a pretty good update.
  2. Knarlydude Loyal Player

The first day for anything like this is a never buy it situation for me. I wait and let people do their thing. :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Knarlydude Loyal Player

The prices are dictated by the players and there are some very greedy and dishonest people in this world.

Take for example the last TC's with hair.
    There were people that went to the hair vendor in the HD/WT and bought the hairstyles for around 150. They then went and put them on the broker for millions looking to dupe people into buying 150 DOLLAR ITEMs FOR MILLIONS. Yes, that's how screwed up some people are. I see stuff like this in the broker all the time because I play the broker when I get board.
  4. Knarlydude Loyal Player

That picture was with the atomic powerset aura too. When you add the fire powerset aura I imagine it will look

[IMG]......... This is about where I first tuned into the live stream. Maybe a little after because there was not the atomic aura being used at the same time.
  5. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Start watching at the 29:00 mark and you can see the material without the atomic aura. :)
    • Like x 1
  6. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Uhm, Supply and Demand?
  7. recoil2 Dedicated Player

yeah that was my thoughts as well on how it looked like molten metal, though imaginably i could see why making a purely fire material would be harder than an aura of wreathed flames. i just thought of that movie scene XD.
    • Like x 1
  8. recoil2 Dedicated Player

anybody know what the glowing material is going for on average in the broker right now? i'm debating whether i should buy stabilizers or pay for another months membership to get my saved up 40 mil out of escrow....
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

It was less than 10 mill yesterday, you'd probably save more money pulling it out of escrow honestly, cause with stabilizers you have a 1 in 17 chance of getting it.
  10. recoil2 Dedicated Player

thanks for the info! i bought it using the escrow i had saved up, among other things. looks amazing for the ghost toon i've been working on.