Livestream Preview: Resurgence Returns!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 10, 2018.

1. rimvader Well-Known Player

Celestial and Atomic mats will go on my fire Alts.
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Krossssss Well-Known Player

to bronze not dark enough :rolleyes: maybe ill change my mind after seeing it on my character but it is my first impression from feed just wish was darker or with dark shades to bring out the flame not look like molted steel lol o_O [IMG]
  4. ALB Dedicated Player

How much are the capsules? I wasn't here for the last time this was done, but I remember hearing they were more than 1 stabilizer
  5. tinoman Dedicated Player

so the only way you can obtain new power materials is buying the bigger package deal for 700mpc?
  6. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Yup or 7 stabilizers
    • Like x 1
  7. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

700dbc or 7stabilizers
    • Like x 2
  8. Knarlydude Loyal Player

No, If you ran the DUO enough times you can use those keys too.

If you are a member you will earn 6 stabilizer fragments a day if you run the duo.
    15 fragments makes 1 stabilizer key.
    7 stabilizer keys = opening 1 resurgence TC. :)

I think this will last a month or two. :)
    • Like x 1
  9. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i definitely need that green lantern material though, it'll look amazing on strength of the ram, yellow energy foci, and the biomech foot style XD.
    • Like x 2
  10. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Mepps, you said the time capsules in the Resurgence Capsule have been retooled to use the Kryptonian Capsule format (at least, that's what I hope you said). Are older time capsules not in the Resurgence Capsule also retooled, or JUST the ones in the mega-capsule?
    • Like x 1
  11. Krossssss Well-Known Player

maybe in the future we`ll get a Sun mat [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Draconiano Committed Player

Please upload it to youtube, I just saw the first 10 minutes.
  13. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Big props to the second chance vendor. For people like me who refuse to pay out the wazoo for collections to get materials/styles. I wasted so many stabilizers on the hope of getting these collections (Phoenix Material) but I really do hope the quarks get a buff. I been opening capsules since quark were currency by running stabilizer daily (2 keys every 5 days) with the occasional breaks and only have 1477 quarks. At the current rate if your not dumping real money, it's going to take forever to get only one item. For being a sub for so long there is very little in return vs the pay wall. I dont know how long DC is going to last but I would like to spend what I earn (quarks/stabilizer) and enjoy the reward before the servers shut down.
    • Like x 1
  14. recoil2 Dedicated Player

okay there are two things after seeing the preview about this resurgence that have completely spun my opinion about it 180 degrees around. 1. we're getting power materials and while i haven't seen the nature material i have seen the hardlight material and it is JUST what i needed to retint some of my more outstanding style pieces. 2. they finally listened and put capsule stuff in the vendor, can't wait till the next few resurgence's when they put capsule content 3-9 in as well. you most definitely have a giant and sincere thank you from me, and my wallet will probably follow suit, whenever i get a job again to put money back in it.
  15. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i just couldn't resist making THIS reference XD.
    • Like x 1
  16. Rusty Metal Active Player

I haven't been happy with the game since time capsules started dropping.
    but in today's live stream I saw steps in the right direction,
    I think the Devs are listening, and have started toward a monetization system I never thought possible.

The guaranteed material drop, the inclusion of more items in the loyalty vendor.
    if this keeps up I might have to dust off my wallet.

I apologize for the sour grapes in earlier posts.
    thank you for listening to us.
    • Like x 2
  17. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

The nature material was pretty damn sweet. They were all, imo, were very nicely done... well except earth.... lookin like a big poo bag. 4.5 / 10 too much poo - IGN.
    • Like x 2
  18. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I actually thought the Earth Material/Aura looked amazing, all granular and swirly and stuff. Reminded me of the classic 'Sand Superman' story from the 1970's.

But different strokes, I guess. :)
  19. Isif Committed Player

No Youtube replay yet? Missed me Mentals. Afraid, but I am a fan of Oceans' work.
    • Like x 2
  20. Draconiano Committed Player

• Like x 1