Livestream Preview: Resurgence Returns!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 10, 2018.

1. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

These are awesome ! I want them all <3
    • Like x 4
  2. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Phoenix was like 5700 Quarks.
  3. ALB Dedicated Player

Sheesh. That's a lot of quarks.
    • Like x 1
  4. Brother Allen Loyal Player

My apologies Tybee, I did not make it clear that I was referring to the power set materials, not the old Time Capsule materials.
  5. inferno Loyal Player

6. recoil2 Dedicated Player

can't wait to see them, i might possibly have to consider the nature material for my yellow energy hand blasters if it's decent and looks naturish.
    • Like x 1
  7. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

They aren’t for sale individually.
    • Like x 1
  8. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Hmm...so how do you get them? Are they random drops from TC's or are they going to be a bundle on the Marketplace?

EDIT: I only watched a little of the live stream from Hard Light material to Atomic. This is why I am unsure of how these materials will be distributed.
  9. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

They come in the Resurgence Capsule. 1 randomly in every one.
    • Like x 1
  10. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Yea, kinda ridiculous but “gift horse” etc.
    • Like x 1
  11. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Apologies in advance for all the questions but:

1.) Are the Materials tradable?

2.) Do the Resurgence Time Capsules drop in normal game play or must you buy them?
  12. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Every Resurgence Capsule will have one. It's random - but they're also tradable so they'll be available on the Broker three seconds after the servers come up. ;)
    • Like x 3
  13. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Not to offend Oceans in any way but was expecting a much better Fire mat :( More like the aura , or lava like:cool: "darker" ;) Maybe a Variant fire mat at some point:( [IMG] , most are really kool looking so all in all great job..... :)
  14. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Do these TC also expire after a certain time perriod?
  15. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Fire looks amazing! It looks like when blacksmiths heat up metal.
    • Like x 1
  16. Knarlydude Loyal Player

boooooooo......

LOL

You have to admit that the fire looks good too. It's just not what you wanted or envisioned.
    • Like x 1
  17. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Can i have your stuff? :cool:

Dont look at me crowd yall had yall's turn my turn to ask :p
    • Like x 2
  18. Eve YouTuber

Can I have you? :p
    • Like x 1
  19. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. Shadowstar New Player

My hope has always been that fellows players - and the community - would unify their voice enough to get the Devs (and more to the point) the CEO to consider change. The harsh reality is that these capsules and the skill points in them now overshadow the game. They compete over PVP skill points and other categories - and the longer they continue - the worse this becomes. I like to play the game - I play it at the top level where SP is part of your access pass to play along with skill and experience.

Shaking your fist at the Mountain (In other words boycotting the capsules alone) does not get you anywhere. Also, you will be left behind by those who either do not care (for now) until it sinks in - or - simply did not get it initially. Almost everyone (except the new players) get it now. There has been enough to see where this is going and what it does to the game.

I find now that the ones who mainly defend capsules (which are few) are those selling gold to friends or online services. Capsules for them mean cash - and they don't want that to end. You are correct (because I completed capsules) I am in at least theory part of the problem. But then again (mostly likely) so are you and the rest of us. Let he/she without sin cast the first stone?

You get my point - most of us want to stay current also - or get a style - etc. But we are also asking for DCUO to please make changes that are reasonable and should keep the community healthy and this game around a long time. I have spoken out against capsules very early on when the business model was clear - I have remained consistent. Hopefully, we as players, customers, and a gaming community can now be consistent and inspire some positive change we all have been hoping for. :)