Livestream Preview: Resurgence Returns!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Much obliged, but I've got the volume cranked to the max, and it's too quiet. Guess I'll have to put on some headphones.

EDIT: Luckily, my Bluetooth speaker makes it loud enough. Thank the Maker (Anker) for small technological miracles. :cool:
    • Like x 1
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

This what I did, it’s not bad. Unless a sibling comes downstairs to watch tv loudly right when u watch the livestream ( that’s what my sister did lmao :mad: )

I agree they were quiet thou, normally can hear them at 8-10, but today to was like 30-35 volume wise
    • Like x 1
  3. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I can see that, I get those vibes now that you mention it, very Sandman-y. However Wilford Brimley cautions excess wearing of the fudge and caramel material, because... diabeetus.
    • Like x 2
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It's 700 DB Cash to buy a mega capsule that opens 9 capsules and gives a reward box that contains 1 out of 17 Power Materials. Alternatively you can use 7 stabilizer keys to open a mega capsule that drops in game with the same rewards. :)
    • Like x 1
  6. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Is it 9 capsules of your choice or 9 random capsules? As you can tell I was not around last time they did this :p. lol.
  7. ALB Dedicated Player

I did some investigating and like everything else there is rare power based rewards and common ones. I know it should be expected to have rare vs common, but I didn't because they were power based. I will be waiting a day before I buy my powerset aura
  8. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

First, I must admit I was skeptical when I heard about the Resurgence Capsules returning; I wasn't expecting much to change. I am so glad I was wrong!

In general, the new materials look great and I liked most of them; the camo material is one that I will quickly sell. I think the Earth Material would have looked better if a different shade of brown was used and that the material itself didn't look so... *soft and liquefied*. Still, If I were to get it I would not get rid of it. If this event runs as long as it did last time, I will be able to grind stabilizers and purchase a few to add to my hoarded treasures.
  9. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Mepps, NerdOfPrey, Oceans and MEGZILA!!!!! + DEV TEAMS......

this will change everything***
    'Thank you so much'**

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's 1 of each of the last 9 capsules, plus a random powerset material. So 9 open capsules and a guranteed material for $7.
    • Like x 2
  11. Knarlydude Loyal Player

You might like the atomic material better for your fire toon.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I'm not a huge fan of materials but from what I saw there are a few that can be used for more than one powerset and I think that the players will eat these up.

I'm going to get some of these and use them as skins. Oceans did awesome work..........TY
  13. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Didnt see this or would've responded sooner.

Um... the price is 700 DC/MC (or 690 for members). Which is awesome for the materials alone, plus you basically get 9 TCs for free. I'm not saying you'll get anything spectacular from the TCs (though you might) but that's at least another 90-180 quarks just from one pack.
  14. Eve YouTuber

Server restart happened on EU and It's not live yet? Just got some DBC :(
  15. Draconiano Committed Player

But we didn't had a server restart, at least not today. :p
  16. Eve YouTuber

It's usually around 7AM my time...
  17. Draconiano Committed Player

I know, it should have happened 1:50 hours ago I think, but it didn't. they may activate it later, or we will have a little downtime when they wake up, for both EU and US.
  18. Eve YouTuber

argh, oh well, my stabillizers will wait
  19. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

Last majority Time Capsules i opened were Gotham Time Capsules because i really wanted the Batman Beyond Gear, then i opened a few Paradox Time Capsules and after that i skipped all the other TCs because i didn't like anything they had to offer so i've been saving since then.
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

While watching the preview of the Earth Material, I could only think of 2 characters:

1) The Golgothan (Poop Demon) from Kevin Smith's movie Dogma.

2) S#!+head from the graphic novel Wanted by Mark Millar and J.G. Jones.

So, I think it'd be great for those that want to try to recreate Clayface! ;)