Powers of the future guide: 11 new powers 22 trees

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by sean04122009, Feb 24, 2013.

1. El El Committed Player

I want the holy powers soo bad.

Dark should be villian healer not troll.

Holy vs Dark
    • Like x 1
  2. sean04122009 Well-Known Player

lol like fear vs will but nawl dark had alot of trolling aspects and look at raven and faust in game they seem like a controllers but more than likely dark will be a tank power in dlc9 trials of trigon
  3. El El Committed Player

yeah but villian cant use holy,so what do you suggest?
  4. sean04122009 Well-Known Player

holy is more of a divine type power in the dc universe. This mean evil like black adam, heroes like zauriel, spectre, but to answer you question holy will still be called holy for villains and heroes.
    raven use dark powers so does this mean shes a villain? NO.. Shes a hero BUT does this mean she cant use her dark powers for good? WELL SHE DOES,,, So this pretty much kills that theory right because reguardless if it's dark or holy its all up to the user.
  5. El El Committed Player

I get ur point,but raven use sorcery,black adam sorcery zauriel fallen angel and spectre fallen angel.
    Holy is something different cant compare it,if you do evil u cant call urself holy lol come on.
    Check definition of what holy means,spectre was punished by God so he loses the title holy.
    Lucifer was a Holy angel of God now he is the opposite he is not using holy powers loool.

good example are the lanterns: will vs fear green lanterns have green aura and fear have yellow.You need to do the same with the holy concept.

holy vs .... fill this in Sean

you cant do holy vs holy.

sorcery you can use for good or evil

but you cant use holiness for good and evil.
  6. sean04122009 Well-Known Player

srry had to type quick on my iphone on break.
    okay lol divine powers will be the new name instead of holy, i see no reason why villians can't use light or holy type powers when heroes can use dark magic, dark arts, demonic powers for their on needs but i thought about this when i made the power and divine was the original name.
    dark vs light!! would be the actual concept if you want to be technical.. light is already in the game,,, i know fear vs will but they both are light based and light beats dark.. and holy vs another power doesn't matter to me especially sense(in-game) they go off roles
    (tank--->troll---->heal--->tank) instead of power interaction like naruto (water-->fire--->wind-->earth-->electricity-->water),,,
    The story line is that we got powers from previous heroes and villains and it our choice to choose what side (hero or villian) we want to be on........you saying after i find out i had holy/divine powers i cant choose to be a villain??????? but i agree and divine would be a better name since that power isn't tide to only a hero or villain

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Divine_Grace,,, their is no one within the dc universe who actually use holy power besides a few angels but their are hereos and villains who powers that come from other sources a.k.a divine.
    my holy power was based around this info http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_Empowerment
  7. El El Committed Player

I think Divine is better for this concept eventhough i like the holy.
    In holiness there is just no evil,so Divine would be best.
    Divine can be good and evil so i really like this concept :)

Divine could be Angels vs Fallen Angels or demons.

Lol remember the Catwoman solo mission all cats say WE ARE DIVINE but hey are evil as hell looooool.

yes buddy stick with Divine
  8. sean04122009 Well-Known Player

updated
    • Like x 1
  9. Toshknight Loyal Player

Theyl never add holy powers. , sorcery is probobly the closest youl get get. all these powers of Chi. gai , w/e... is this Hippie universe onlline
  10. sean04122009 Well-Known Player

holy wouldn't make it but divine might(has a chance) ... alot of people like the divine ideal plus its very different than sorcery.
    • Like x 1
  11. El El Committed Player

I agree with Sean,Divine is a real possible powerset for dlc 8.It also is a good name for the power set.

I really hope we wil get the Divine power,Dlc 8 is about divine powers.
  12. sean04122009 Well-Known Player

i can totally see them adding a dark, divine mix here for dlc9
  13. MasterRedDeth New Player

For the villains and heroes they could do a power that allows one to teleport around enemies so that more damage can be dealt. It could be a good power for dps possibly. The problem with the power is that it can be a power that takes a while to charge up for re-use considering that it would be a potentially useful power for even a quick getaway if you're low on health or wanting to bust up a couple people.
  14. DARKKNIGHT New Player

You should make one with these guidlines
    Tank
    Shadow- +50% def buff Based around dodging attacks, each time you use a dodge super power you leave behind a shadow that taunts and takes a certain % of damage for you incase your not out of range of an aoe. 1 of their 2 immunities gives 3 group members a shadow of there own protecting them from a certain % of damage
  15. SnipesSaint New Player

I was personally hoping for a new weapon, like a kunai or dagger something similiar to 1H yet different.
  16. WonderGirl New Player

Honestly I like your ideas, but powers like holy, weather, and cosmic should be out because holy is like sorcery...Cosmic is like quantum....Weather is electric. I really like water though, I would revamp my powers for that :p
  17. sean04122009 Well-Known Player

thanks and for the powers you do like , give them a thumbs up ;) also why not weather?????? the powers/ abilities i mention are very differento_O
  18. Gwalir Loyal Player

Isn't Eclipso's powers Holy?

After all, he is the one who was the Spirit of Vengeance before the Spectre, and he still has all his powers even though he is no longer the Spirit of Vengeance.
  19. Nekron New Player

Controllers- wind, dark, sound, crystal, weather
    Tanks-magnetic, cosmic, Invulnerability, gravity
    Healer-water, divine, atomic,chi,\

controllers-
    wind- ehh posibably but would be kind of a bland power
    dark- thats new celestial powers
    crystal- creative.. but it would turn out to be ice recolored
    weather- we already have lightning.

tanks-
    magnetic- not really enough stuff to make it a powerset.. all you would do is draw people? or do you mean controlling/bending metal?
    cosmic- quantum came out now
    invulnerability- that wouldnt make a good powerset because you invincible
    gravity-quantum came out.. even if it didnt, it wouldnt make a complete powerset

healer-
    water- might happen but will suck if they devs cant get the graphics right and we already have ice
    devine- celestial was announced
    atomic- quantum
    chi?- uhhh? lol
  20. sean04122009 Well-Known Player

1) any power that's been announced such as quantum and celestial AND MORE IN THE FUTURE , obviously i knew nothing about since my powers was posted since the old forum 2011... So whats your purpose of saying that?

2)if you dont like any of the powers i posted why post if your not posting to like or give advice to fix because all of the powers i listed is obviously different so saying things like "" we already have lightning'' and ''that wouldnt make a good powerset because you invincible'' shows you didnt read the actual powers but only went off the name and posted. Also if you actually go back and read the abilities that's tied to the name you'll find that powers like (weather) has 3 electric moves out out 24 abilities and it isnt based around electricity so that statement was dumb/ FALSE or whatever you want to call it ...... Other powers in game use this same scenario like mental has 2 fire types moves, 1 electric move, 1 ice, 1 daze tree and (earth) also has 1 daze tree..

So weather cant have 3 electric type moves????... Also sorcery is already in game but the devs is putting another magical base power in game for healer name CELESTIAL. so this discredit that point you wanted to make about similar powers, abilities, or types,that use 1-3 abilities from other powers.

3) GRAPHICS----graphic wise this game can always get better like it has over the years . They wanted to put elasticity in game b4 put as stated they why they haven't due to limitations in the past ,, this doesn't mean that the game can't evolve to a point where they can add powers such as elasticity and water. I don't know about you but graphics in game has got better since beta , 2011 and even 2012.

4) also if you wasn't a noob you would know it was announce that quantum from the devs on livestream . that quantum isn't atomic lol i mean hoew could our time and space tress, be atomic ?????? atomic has nothing to do with that it's more on a nucleaur, radiation , disease, posion type power
    • Like x 2