Powers of the future guide: 11 new powers 22 trees

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by sean04122009, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Ilunis Dedicated Player

I posted it in the Shadow discussion thread. I was leaning more toward Penumbra. The shadow would work like N00B Saibot's shadow double or could envelop the user and be used as a shield/change shapes.
  2. Neptune New Player

This power like Rock Lee & Gai. it would be awsome to see poeple using 8 gate..;)
    • Like x 1
  3. Enjoi Well-Known Player

Man i love the concepts, very creative, keep up the good work and maybe we can see some of these power in game!!
    • Like x 1
  4. Zizzi New Player

Looks like the next power is Quantum... It would be interesting to see if they grabbed some of your ideas for the powers!
    • Like x 1
  5. KuwaYoshi New Player

I like all of your ideas but isn't this move a little OP? It's like your combining all of the elements together in one power. (Water,lightning,fire)

Besides that though everything is good. They are very detailed. :)
  6. KuwaYoshi New Player

I was talking about the weather power, my bad about my last reply
  7. sean04122009 Well-Known Player

If you make a weather power set wouldnt it have other elements in it such as (water, electricity, wind,and maybe fire) ... I made a weather power to show it could be different an as u see i didnt copy any moves from previous in game power sets or mine to make a weather power... old forum i was ask to do it ,so i made it and thumbs up the ones you like ,,so i can see plus devs can see the popular one's
    and whaT moves are op or are you saying the powerset in general op????????????????
  8. KuwaYoshi New Player

I think that this power is kind of OP because the fact you have multiple elements ya know? lol
  9. Zpirit Dedicated Player

I would play this game 7 hours a day if they released this as a powerset.
    • Like x 1
  10. Zpirit Dedicated Player

It would be, sinful maybe yea? trigon worshippers?
  11. kgghk New Player

[/quote]
    Gadgets has electric ice and fire pi's.
    • Like x 1
  12. sean04122009 Well-Known Player

13. Snow New Player

I don't care what others think but WATER powers!!! It you find it lame that's your opinion but please don't curse of water powers. It has the potential to become a future powerset.

Anyways on topic: Maybe DLC 8 will not offer new powers but DLC might have it. My guess is it could be Necromancy-Death but who knows.
  14. sean04122009 Well-Known Player

im, lost are you saying you like my water powers if so go thumbs up it ????????????? and you know the topic is about future powers and im pretty sure dlc8 and 9 will have a new power, healer then tank ,,, sense thats the past rotation 3month wait for healing power dlc8 and months for tank dlc9
  15. CrazyNick New Player

You do know there is a power called nature right?
  16. CrazyNick New Player

Haha at first i was like who the heck are they? There is no hero called rock lee or gai, then i was like "OOOHHHHH NARUTO!" *facepalm*
    • Like x 1
  17. CrazyNick New Player

I love the idea :p The first healer that could help with PIs for other powers sounds awesome +1 for that and another for the idea of the mobile SC (or semi-mobile? idk how i see it yet) I just love how it has something new in every power instead of taking two powers and mixing it (Sorcery+Nature=Electricity but i still love electricity lol) but anyways overall I hope the devs decide to actually do this (or 95% of it) because i'm pretty sure everyone would love it.
    • Like x 1
  18. Neptune New Player

hahaha.:D
  19. leadmanghost New Player

Man I would love to see that Chi and Dark power in effect. Chi would definitly be healer and Dark Power could be troll or healer. Nice work.
  20. leadmanghost New Player

This one can be BIG!