Powers of the future guide: 11 new powers 22 trees

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by sean04122009, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Ruthgar Active Player

I would love to see a Darwin tank power where your character adapts itsself to the circumstances.

Imitate abilities of elements plants and animals.
    If someone burns u, ur skin/armor transforms into vulcanic stone to receive highly reduced damage.
    If somone puts poisons on u, u get small healing ticks back or something like that.

I hope u got what I mean (some more creativity is needed here)
    This would be an awesome mechanic whith cool effects
    • Like x 1
  2. Koriand'r Well-Known Player

I love most of your ideas.
    But actually Nuclear and Hazard can be "Chemical" powers and actually is based on Chemo as a healer powerset.
    THEN I love the Sunlight and Plasma powers, Plasma can be mixed with Phantom powers, Based on Phantom Girl:Both Controller.
    The Wind or Air powers are so good. And Dark or Shade powers are really nice as a controller, we really need a controller magic powerset, beacause Magic is more like controller than healer. And Sound powers are so nice, i like you Crystal powers , it can be based by Kole and Crystal Kid but actually it is not that important and we can use earth powers as crystal, but actually we need some new abilities for Earth powers. And I'mn sorry but I'm not that agree with Weather because we can have different armories with powers which look like weather but we need more abilities for Water and Electricity. And you should add a transformation or shape-shift powerset which has two trees, Elasticity and Shrinking (Size changing) as controller or tank.
    I'm pretty agree with Magnetic powers and Invulnerable, But Invulnerable is clearly like Super-Strength.
    And like i said Chemical powers can be new healer.
    If i could choose the next powers after water i would choose, Air or Darkness (Dark or Shade) powers and Magnetic and Super-Strength as the next, I don't like Serum powers because it is only based on some characters, maybe less than 5 , And in the game only Bane has it.
    And Chemical powers as Healer.
    Thanks for your ideas.
  3. Streven Dedicated Player

This gets my vote for most impressive necro I've ever seen.
    • Like x 1
  4. Toshknight Loyal Player

Radiation really? we have atomic and atomic by definition uses Nuclear and hazzard., This one kinda makes me giggle. Sunlight? ummmm no thx. and plasma... is rage, they litterally spew plasma out of the mouth , those 4 IDEAS will NEVER happen, and sunlight.... again... already... have powers of kryptonian decent in the iconic tree and build innately into our characters....

BUT even though they have kinda ref Refined the Iconic Tree, i would love to see them add more iconic powers. and maybe some more stuff from iconic heroes and villains.... even though i want a Speed Force Power Set more then anything ATM after looking over every possiblity... other then blue lantern or HL and Power Color change options to be able to be be other types of lanterns other then Green and Fear, would be amazing.
  5. recoil Committed Player

some good ideas: wind(aero-kinetics), ghost (we have a good few ghosts already in dcuo, and it would be similar to quantum/water), light(not hard light, but like dr light or living laser), white lantern powers(like sorcery mixed with hardlight), and maybe poison.