PC Client Crashing Multiple Times Daily- US Server Instability

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Iconic Simulation, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Move your pop up windows and adjust their size so that you can see stuff. If you can get your pointer on any part of the box and click it will pull that box to the top. You can also set your pop ups to open in any corner too.
  2. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Add my name to the crashes. I think I crashed last night after warping to HoD. I think it only happened one time last night.
  3. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Thankfully I got a toon through the evil platforming raid just now. Then went to look at her briefings and investigations and BOOM crash. Ug. This is literally unplayable. If it happened once a week, no big deal. But I have to worry every time I go into a raid that I'll be able to finish the raid. It's consistently happening two or three times a day if I play more than two hours. I clearly love this game, devs, please find this bug and squash it!
    • Like x 1
  4. High Troller Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Schimaera Devoted Player

I literally just logged in right now, heard ppl in Voice Chat, went for a smoke, came back, BÄM:

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Miss Adora Loyal Player

still crashing at least once a day. Last night, just got in a raid, right during the loading screen, I crashed. Just got lucky, my spot wasn't taken and was able to get back in but it can happen any time just doing anything at this point. Not one single thing causes it. I thought it was with just one toon but it seems that's not the source, it happen on my other 2 I play.
    • Like x 1
  7. dresserball Dedicated Player

These crashes are annoying and almost make playing the game a nightmare. Leagues are really important now since when you crash they might hold your spot open for you.

Mepps you guys have to have a back log of reports. Now lets get a fix!
    • Like x 2
  8. rimvader Well-Known Player

I've been crashing this over a week now, believing I was alone. Sad but relieved to know this is an on going bug with more than just myself suffering and speaking out on it.
  9. High Troller Loyal Player

i selected my character at the character select screen, and the game.... exited immediately like Alt-F4 or /exit

i better start holding my breath when logging in, flying around in any map, laying idle, jumping platforms, playing old content, go to any base... did i miss any?
  10. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Crashed out four times yesterday. Once when attempting the enter the duo, and the queue popped and I had a loading screen.

The next time was about twelve seconds after I logged in.

I forget what the other two were, but they seemed random.
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

A lot of people crashing today on EU including myself in the European Castle.
  12. E Clip Dedicated Player

I thought there is nothing worse then crashing, but I was wrong. Then I thought nothing could be worse than crashing 2 times in a row as soon as I log back in from the 1st crash, but I was wrong. You can actually crash 3 times in a row.

Its not like these threads haven't been popping up since Titans, only now you are monitoring and investigating. The monitoring should have been done by now and you should have had a fix or at least working on one.
    • Like x 2
  13. Kuno Loyal Player

Happened to me today too.
  14. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I haven't had any in a while. I had one complete slow down without a total crash in the new DLC open world that got my character killed by some NPC mobs because the game completely froze and I couldn't fight back. And, then later on another character, in the same area, while I was flying around after picking up a mission on hero side from Dr. Fate in order to get to where the arrow was telling me to go, it did one of these complete crashes and I had to fill out the report and restart. As, I said though, I guess that I've been luckier than others, as it was the first instance in a long time for me.
  15. RealTegan Dedicated Player

I had some serious rubberbanding in a raid yesterday evening, but fortunately didn't crash until after we'd won. I don't know if it was at all related, but I figured I'd report it since I haven't seen rubberbanding for some time on any of my characters.
  16. E Clip Dedicated Player

Did it happen In Shattered Gotham especially when the adds spawn in the boss fights?
  17. Brit Loyal Player

I was off work yesterday and played for the evening, getting a rare chance to enjoy peak hours population.

8 hours gameplay w/ 6 hard crashes.

It's barely over an hour between them. I completed 12 raids, but none of them did I complete without myself or a teammate being d/c'd.

I did not realize that DCUO stood for Disconnect Users Offline.
    • Like x 1
  18. High Troller Loyal Player

Back in 2011, we called DCUO: DisConnect Universe Offline
    • Like x 2
  19. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

It’s to the point where logging in or phasing to an open world I’ll start crashing, kinda afraid to go anywhere lmao
  20. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Yes, I think so. I seem to recall it being worst in the Faust part of the raid. I take it this is something others are experiencing?