PC Client Crashing Multiple Times Daily- US Server Instability

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Iconic Simulation, Mar 30, 2019.

1. SilkyPawz Bunny

Really every single day 5+ crashes. I just logged in standing in my base and Crashed! Getting really frustrating, when your in a raid at a boss fight and you crash then you miss out on loot.

Why is this not being looked at or fixed?
    • Like x 2
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are monitoring these crashes and tracking down the cause.
    • Like x 5
  3. BlackFalconXXL Well-Known Player

I'm not PC but I've been experiencing 5-20 second lag spikes randomly in content on PS. I'm wondering if everytime I get a lag spike, that would've been a crash on PC.
    • Like x 2
  4. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Aaand crashed Again..
  5. Ully Committed Player

I started noticing these crashes back when the Teen Titans DLC dropped. It usually happened when players went into their inventory but now, it seems like everything triggers the crash. I've crashed at least 10-15 times since this DLC dropped.

Not sure if this will help the Dev team, but I've posted screen shots below.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I have been crashing everyday since this latest dlc dropped
  7. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Just had a client crash opening my inventory in the chaos Gotham open world

Other crashes were after any new cutscene ended
  8. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

The response is definitely appreciated. Much luck to you and the team on finding the cause and crafting a solution.
  9. High Troller Loyal Player

i keep seeing dcuo twitch streamers crashing as often as me... sometimes we both crash at the same time because i'm helping out.
  10. High Troller Loyal Player

was laying idle in the hall of doom at my usual spot near the phase shifter...just staring at player's random activities and reading the random names players come up with... then dcuo crashed. crash report submitted
  11. dresserball Dedicated Player

Reminds me of the Age of Conan mmo that had this happen because of memory issues. That one also did not matter your specs. Just like these dumps.
  12. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

And crashed again doing 54 on a alt. It’s very annoying the game goes unresponsive and I have to do a windows logout to close it (I play full screen)
  13. Rambo New Player

I also experience random pc crashes. It seems to be getting worse. Happens when i'm idle in hall of doom or running raids. so its tough to pin point exactly what is causing it.
    • Like x 2
  14. Schimaera Devoted Player

Crashed twice in a row in Chaos Gotham. Once after getting through the teleporter to the main hub, a second time just after re-entering the game and just roaming through CG. EUPC. Been that way since Titans Episode or even Deluge...
    • Like x 2
  15. High Troller Loyal Player

i crashed once trying to get into the soul alchemy last boss, also crashed just flying to steelworks. running a file scan on launcher for good measure.

update: Validate Game Assets found nothing wrong
  16. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Crashed while flying to east broker in HoD.
    • Like x 1
  17. Knarlydude Loyal Player

You can still alt/enter to go win mode and or Ctrl / Alt / Delete (task manager).

Then go to processes and R/click DCUO. Close/end process tree. That will get you out without restarting windows.

It is annoying anyway. I crashed in WT while going into monitor womb the other day.
    • Like x 1
  18. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Yea full screen wise, least for me, trying to get to task manager it’ll just hide behind my unresponsive dcuo lol

I only logout of my windows account to lock screen, not a full windows restart (man that would be even more annoying lol)

Might have to just do windowed dcuo instead of full screen dcuo till it gets fixed :(
  19. High Troller Loyal Player

alt-enter does not work when the crash reporting window is still open....at least for my install.

20. Knarlydude Loyal Player

You can get out of the crash and reload the game if you do it fast enough. Doing that will put crash pop up window off until DCUO reloads.