Up-Votes Needed Old School Robotic Style from Oolong Island No Longer Exists

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by NovaRandom, Apr 28, 2022.

1. BMyst Active Player

Haha yeah I tried to find a reference for that style as well with zero luck. I've ran the vault so many times on 4 toons daily and it sounds like I might have to create a hero and run through the missions as it could be a loot item similar to the feet. I really don't know but if someone gets it to drop please post it
    • Like x 1
  2. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

Ran it on my hero toon and the arms dropped last boss the very first run, it was one of the loot options available. Feet still seem to only drop on a villian toon doing the flash bounty openworld. Further testing needs to be done to see if it drops on a female healer villian toon for the feet.
    • Like x 1
  3. BMyst Active Player

Was the hero toon a male or female? Looks like I'll have to run both sides to get this feat completed.
    • Like x 1
  4. bboy-rei Well-Known Player

Last boss of Oolong? I assume you can only replay it if the toon is the same gender?
  5. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

It was on my main male hero toon the arms dropped last boss, already had the arms so it meant nothing for me and my long goal of all these posts lol but figured id share with the community.
  6. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

And yes to it being gender locked, if you need the arms for your male toon dont try and get it for your female.
    • Like x 1
  7. BMyst Active Player

Correct they are gender specific from what I can tell.

I ran 5 times today on male villain
    3x Robotic shoulders last boss
    1x Robotic feet last boss
    1x no Robotic gear
    Robotic head from completing oolong alert journal mission
    No hand drops yet that state Apokoliptian Battlegloves
    • Like x 1
  8. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

You actually got the feet to drop on your male villian last boss? Head is from mission, shoulders is from investigation in duo, arms and i got last boss in oolong island, feet is the flash bounty in north burnley. But i promise i did get the Apokoliptian Battlegloves gloves on my main male hero the first mission i ran, it was an omnibus mission too, an omni alert.
  9. bboy-rei Well-Known Player

You haven’t gotten the arms to drop when running Oolong on a female toon? If the arms and feet can be found as a male toon, the feat itself could be replayed perhaps even if the styles are gender locked?
  10. BMyst Active Player

Yes yesterday on my 2nd oolong run. The shoulders also drop on last boss. The head is from the oolong journal mission.
  11. BMyst Active Player

No we can't buy over gender locked items as they don't appear in the styles tab. We are quickly realizing that either the RNG is very bad or they are only dropping based on gender or faction and the opposite may be removed post omnibus. Meaning we have to run both factions and both genders to potentially complete the feat. I'm going to keep spamming oolong to see if I get the hands on my main villian though before I go through the process of creating and leveling a male hero.
  12. bboy-rei Well-Known Player

Oh I meant buying the feat itself, not the styles if that’s possible. I have a female villain so I can spam Oolong with you to see if any of the styles drop.
  13. Jhaina1 New Player

Vou diariamente na ilha ,alerta chatissimo , demorado e mesmo assim há 6 meses estou atrás da luva que não cai ,aliás nenhuma peça do estilo cai ...tenebroso
  14. Jhaina1 New Player

Se vocês lerem diz dtopar no Vailt também, porém em todos eventos desse ano fiz diariamente em 6 personagens o Vault e também não dropa , acredito fielmente em bug que está há meses sem solução
  15. BMyst Active Player

7 runs over the last 3 days and I completed the set.

2 runs nothing on last boss
    3 runs dropped shoulders
    1 run, my 2nd dropped feet
    Last run dropped hands

All runs were completed on a male villain and this gear only dropped from last boss. You have to look att the bottom choices, they are low CR gear selections
    • Like x 3
  16. Jhaina1 New Player

Olá !! Com grande prazer venho dividir com todos o estilo robotic está caindo!!!! Em duas vezes veio peças diferentes incluindo a luva!