Up-Votes Needed Old School Robotic Style from Oolong Island No Longer Exists

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by NovaRandom, Apr 28, 2022.

1. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

2. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

3. Furyan Level 30

i've also been trying to get the robotic foot style for 2 years and so far I haven't managed to get it, I've done the oolong island alert many, many times and so far I haven't gotten it, apart from the robotic feet style I haven't gotten the urban business chest style yet even after killing hundreds and hundreds of subavatars in gotham, what does it take for the developers to listen to our complaints and work to solve this and other problems? If it's so difficult to improve the drop rates, why don't they add in some vendor?
    • Like x 1
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I keep hoping the new members of the team might identify ways to fix things that previous Devs just couldn't identify for whatever reason.
    • Like x 1
  5. Furyan Level 30

Jack T. Chance thank you for your message, by the way, can you tell me if there is any other way to contact the game developers or is it just through this forum and pray they see the complaints and pray even more that they decide to fix it?
    • Like x 1
  6. Furyan Level 30

i've also been trying to get the robotic feet style for 2 years and so far I haven't managed to get it, I've done the oolong island alert many, many times and so far I haven't gotten it, apart from the robotic feet style I haven't gotten the urban business chest style yet even after killing hundreds and hundreds of subavatars in gotham, what does it take for the developers to listen to our complaints and work to solve this and other problems? If it's so difficult to improve the drop rates, why don't they add in some vendor? I haven't gotten the urban business chest style either, why doesn't anyone fix this?!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  7. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

Bump this post with me and like the very first comment in the thread, i have a couple posts like this so go and upvote them, upvoting is liking the very first original comment on a thread, it helps the posts. But im with you man, they need to add all styles to a vendor somehwere if theyve been effected by the omnibus clamp, i think i regularly got the business style in the bizarro solo though. But yeah no robotic anywhere and ran it so many times and no one ever got any robotic stuff.
    • Like x 1
  8. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

Like i said upvotes on the original posts go a long way, tell all your friends, make extra accounts
    • Like x 1
  9. Furyan Level 30

man, I voted for practically all your messages within this post, I already asked some friends to help with the posts too and besides that I also didn't get the urban business chest style, I hope they see our complaint and solve this problem
    • Like x 2
  10. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

I myself have been trying to go for the Platinum trophy on my other psn account and I have realized that the clamped loot options has made grinding style alot worse then back in the day. I have completed the robotic syle but not sure when because I have been grinding t1 and t2. Fact is the rng of the loot is to wide to target styles your trying for. I find grinding for style feats frustrating cause of omnibus gear being put into the loot table of bosses
    • Like x 1
  11. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

I wish it worked that way, omnibus styles shouldnt effect the overall loot table and make the missions that are supposed to drop the loot not drop it anymore.
  12. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

It honestly is insane that this hasnt dropped anywhere for me and i have played so many missions related to where the feet should drop and its just nowhere, and i have never seen any other robotic piece ever drop as a loot option also.
  13. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

@MEPPS PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THIS WORLD FIX THIS OUTLIER
  14. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

BIG BUMP ON THIS, 2 YEARS OF REPORTING A BUG IN THE GAME AND YALL HAVENT EVEN GIVE THE TIME OF DAY YET, IT DOES NOT EXIST, PLEASE FIX
  15. Limey Committed Player

Make a 4th topic to bump, that should get the attention you need.
    • Like x 1
  16. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

THATS A REALLY GOOD IDEA, THANK YOU
  17. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

4th post of this nature circulating the bug forum boards now because of lack of attention from the developers. The old school Robotic style from Oolong Island that gives the feat "Secret Secret Got a Secret" does not exist anymore in the game at all. 2 of the pieces are connected to a journal entry and a briefing/investigation but the other 2 were supposed to drop on oolong island at different bosses. Since the omnibus clamp happened they stopped dropping on the island, especially the robotic feet style that would drop from Chang-Tzu the final boss in the alert. I have run the alert on many different toons all with different mentors and no one in my groups have ever gotten a robotic style drop doing these missions. When the feat menu changed to its new look the feat did change where it now says it can be obtained in the vault during seasonal events, considerting i ran the summer vault everyday on 9 toons and i never saw a single piece i would still say that the robotic feet do not exist in the game anymore considering i have never seen it. I have like 300 days in dcuo time played, over 800sp and every style in the game except this, i would love to finally get this feat done. Please add the robotic style to a vendor please or even back in the original loot pool, it should drop every time at the final boss but it doesnt. If you look at all the other loot pieces that say they drop in the vailt during events you will still be able to find them in other missions in the game, EXCEPT THE ROBOTIC GEAR BECAUSE IT DOESNT EXIST, PLEASE ADD BACK INTO THE GAME, THANK YOU.
  18. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

19. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

BUMP THIS MASSIVE ISSUE
  20. NovaRandom Well-Known Player