Up-Votes Needed Old School Robotic Style from Oolong Island No Longer Exists

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by NovaRandom, Apr 28, 2022.

1. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

The Robotic armor style set that i am pretty sure has been around since the game came out is basically no longer available and impossible to get. Every once in a blue moon you might see one of the random robotic styles drop from the style collection which just consists of the: Head, Shoulders, Hands, and Feet. But it is never the feet style component that drops. If you look up online where all of the robotic style drops it is supposed to be from the different parts of the oolong island alert 4 player mission but the gear never drops. I have ran the oolong island alert so many times and no one in the group ever gets any robotic gear post stat clamp since the omnibus option with random loot styles as the rewards options came out. Its comparable to the corruption style and the contemporary tech style that also got messed up by the omnibus and how the gear rewards you get in missions are random now and not connected to the content like it used to be. I am a hardcore feat grinder and this is the last old school feat style i need to be done with the styles and i cannot seem to unlock it for the life of me. So if you guys could recognize this as a bug that would be fantastic because it does not drop. Thank you.
  2. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

Upvote this please
  3. Evilhakaishin New Player

Hi, who like me has problems with the "Secret Secret, I've Got a Secret" feat for the Robotic set style? It seems to have disappeared from the whole game as a dropp, in the forum I read that it is possible to buy it from the style vendor, but it is not there, even by completing the instances where it should drop, making them and repeating them endlessly does not drop .. Someone has mine same problem or has someone solved it? Server eu. Thank you
    • Like x 26
  4. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Robotic arm collection is in time capsules and the whole arm is also sold by booster gold for 1500 quarks...yes it can be on the broker ...but u just have to keep an eye out it'll be under styles and then the hands section...the arm goes normally for 300 to 500 million....it dose not drop anywhere else
  5. Eve YouTuber

Robotic style and Robotic Arm Collection are too different styles.
    ~~~~~~~
    OP, I think because they changed loot to be random everywhere, it might have become really rare and depended on RNG.
    This website has a list of where the items drop;
    https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Robotic

So It's really a matter of luck. You can't buy this style, sadly.
  6. Lyrria New Player

No I gotta agree with OP, this specific set definitely seems unobtainable at the moment despite having a Feat attached to it. It is literally the ONLY non-vendor feat that I don't have yet after thousands of hours of playtime, and the (3/4) pieces of the set I do have, only dropped for me 5+ years ago. The page Zoe linked is likely outdated as I've seen nothing suggesting those random enemies in instances can still even drop anything anymore. Would love if a dev could look into this set, especially the gloves as they're not tied to any Boss drop table even according to that page.
    • Like x 1
  7. Stranger Well-Known Player

I can confirm that some styles were lost with the new loot system, such as Contemporary Tech. But this style has already been added to omnibus loot system with an hotfix. Maybe you're lucky and this comes to devs attention, so they will add this one too.
    • Like x 1
  8. Evilhakaishin New Player

It is not your style of the arm, but an original style of play
  9. Evilhakaishin New Player

How can we get their attention?
  10. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

The post was answered as you have started this post about original styles....the styles in question have been answered as to where to obtain them....be aware that the looting system has changed and getting loot has never been easier.....however if you feel that certain styles don't drop, that is called a bug. Arkham asylum bug reports is the section you would want....tag the post to read upvotes needed.....then the dev team will either declare it a bug and fix it making it resolved, or not a bug....in wich case your just trippin.......we all been there
  11. Stranger Well-Known Player

Well, i'm pretty sure Mepps is reading the forum threads, so it's probably already written down.
    But the fix probably gonna take a while bcs it's not top 1 priority. :-(
  12. Henoshock Well-Known Player

I'm also 3/4 on this style, and don't remember ever seeing it drop. Tried farming the old instances where old guides said it'd drop, no luck there. It could be really rare, but I'm thinking that it just doesn't exist in Omnibus loot tables. Maybe somewhere in the leveling missions? Wouldn't know.

The only other base game style I'm missing is Egyptian shoulders... but I'm inclined to believe that one is just luck.
  13. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

14. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

Robotic style that only drops from oolong island alert still refuses to drop and isn't available anywhere else. The feat for the style is "Secret Secret, I've Got a Secret". And everywhere online says it is dropped solely in this alert and nowhere else, and after many runs its never dropped. Not a new player either, got over 700sp and literally every other style in the game except this one. It doesnt exist and cannot be obtained anymore, you also cannot buy it in the HOL, WT, or any vendors.
  15. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

16. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

17. BMyst Active Player

18. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

19. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

20. NovaRandom Well-Known Player