New in the Marketplace: Celebrate #BatmanDay with Batman's Cowl Pack!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Crn Well-Known Player

Did you seriously just defend the $20 price tag for a f***ing head piece? Wow!
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Look behind the Green Batman. ;)
    [IMG]

;) ;)

And of course there is the mighty Rainbow Batman. ;)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

And while we are on the subject or weird Batman colors.....of course... the Batman of Zur En Arrh. ;)

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. lokithoz Committed Player

You have a point, but this a game... Once you put those 20 bucks you are not getting back
    Come on people, it is too overpriced. Now if you want it go ahead. I am just stating my opinion. At least if they were smart enough they would make a bundle or pack with it, not a singe piece of style.....
    • Like x 1
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

But what about the people who spend hundreds on replays. I mean the cowl seems reasonable for those kinds of people no?
    • Like x 3
  5. lokithoz Committed Player

This is different case I would say. Replay badges were originally created for those people who need to catch up with content. Later on, people exploited and abused it used. The batman cowl was something requested for certain amount of people, it sad to see how they are taking advantage of it just make money out of it.

Something like 10 bucks would be more reasonable,but 20 bucks!!!!
    Dude that is like a month of membership in this game with an episode include.
    Giving 20 bucks for a SINGLE PIECE of style.
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Comparing one ridiculous example of frivolousness with another doesn't stop either from being frivolous nonsense
    • Like x 1
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thank you for combining all the nonsense threads into one, much easier to ignore them now :p
  8. RTHERMITE Well-Known Player

Here it is plain and simple, if you don't like the price don't buy it, it is simple as that. I understand my previous post in this thread was ignorant and I apologize, its that I am tired of seeing these threads. no one wants to buy anything on the market place unless its 50% off or costs a dollar, or they want it free, most of the time its GIMMEE GIMMEE GIMMEE, and sorry folks that will not keep this game going, it cost money to produce the content. If you really want the batman head piece, save up for it, don't spend money on replays or save up your loyalty points. if not stop complaining about the damn price. hell its only been out a few days, they might drop the price..
    • Like x 1
  9. Anima Committed Player

so much irony in one post
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

With the right Styles, you can now create a satisfactory version of this:

[IMG]

You're welcome. ;)
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You were saying Me Lord??? ;)
    Look at 3;52. ;):p:D
    • Like x 1
  12. Redman_x Well-Known Player

It's sad when a rediculously over priced MP style garners more attention on the forums than threads on actual game mechanics. Even sadder when the majority of the forums is happy with the price.

It's no wonder the game is in the state it is now.

We now have a forum majority that are more concerned with cosmetics than mechanics.
    • Like x 1
  13. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

People here rejoice over anything 'new.' I wish they were my customers. :)

Hi baby boy.
  14. Redman_x Well-Known Player

I love your name. I will be sure to let Zim know u r thinking of him.
  15. Dibrie Committed Player

Beautiful isnt it :D
  16. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Lol, I thought you were baby boy. Get him online, man, I miss him.
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

He's almost there. Needs Sinestro's Banded Gauntlets, different Boots, the Sinestro Corps/Disciple of Parallax Waist, and the Shoulder Pads need to go bye-bye. ;)
    • Like x 1
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

As you command.... Me Lord. ;) ;)

EDIT: will probably post a picture or two when I upgrade my sig. ;) ;)
  19. RTHERMITE Well-Known Player

Could you imagine if you had to buy base ameneties for all of your toons, or a weapon pack for all of your toons, even though you only like one type, but its on your other toon. or a portable workstation...now if you had to spend 20 to buy the batman cowls on each of the toons that wanted that style then yeah I can see the price being spendy....
    But guess what, you only have to buy it once, like the base amenties or weapon packs or whatever else from the market place because it is good on all toons you have or will ever have. spending 20 on a style one time to have for the life of how ever long you have or play the game is a good deal.. but that is my opinion take it or leave it
    • Like x 2
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Now we're talkin'! :cool:

But you just reminded me of something else we need in this game... an actual LONG-SLEEVED Sinestro Corps Uniform Shirt! It looks so silly having it always be short-sleeved like that. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1