New in the Marketplace: Celebrate #BatmanDay with Batman's Cowl Pack!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

For #BatmanDay, a VERY special addition to the game: Batman's Cowl Pack!

Did you know that tomorrow is #BatmanDay? All of DC Comics is celebrating, and that means we are too - with the most iconic of iconic styles. Take a moment to read about the many versions of Batman in DC Universe Online, and then suit up in honor of the Bat the right way, with Batman's Cowl Pack. Now available in the Marketplace, this very special style pack comes with a pair of iconic Batman cowls, usable by both male and female characters.

Note: These items are redeemable for every character on your account and are not tradable.

Batman's Cowl Pack is available for 2000 Daybreak Cash (PC) or 2000 Marketplace Cash (PS).

[IMG]
    • Like x 13
  2. Veritasum Loyal Player

3. Captain Neos Committed Player

Holy calamity!!!!
    • Like x 2
  4. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Is this a limited time deal or indefinitely on the market place?
    • Like x 1
  5. BigAl Devoted Player

Yay! That means all those players that whined about not getting the style from the hack have nothing to complain about now!
    • Like x 7
  6. Harlequin Devoted Player

[IMG]
    $20? Wow! That's a low price!
    • Like x 2
  7. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

$20.00! Ha, i hope you guys enjoy it for that price! I'm gonna have to pass and buy replays instead....

Play more PS4!
    • Like x 4
  8. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Exactly this us even better then that version
    • Like x 1
  9. Veritasum Loyal Player

Ok, now that I'm over the initial shock of awe, $20 seems steep. I'd have to be the Bruce Wayne of DCUO to not think so.

Nevertheless, it is Bats and it can't get more iconic than that. Bombshell hairstyles looking pretty cheap! :D

All good though. I'll be logging on later on tonight to explore that MP.

And one more time for effect :eek:
  10. Grumpy Dedicated Player

Seriously? Looks like I won't be celebrating.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Nice, this Batman cowl covers the nose area on males unlike the one from Hack Attack.
  12. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]

Bravo DBG, you finally see the value of the marketplace.

*pulls out wallet*
    • Like x 7
  13. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Exactly this is the sorta stuff they need on the market grantee ppl will pony up the dough for this
    • Like x 2
  14. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Now you need to do the same with Superman and all be happy for life!:D
    • Like x 3
  15. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I'd pay 20 dollars for supermans iconic suit
    • Like x 3
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Styles don't get more iconic than this. Yay, #BatmanDay!
    • Like x 9
  17. Giant Enemy Crab Level 30

[IMG]

Celebrating Batman day apparently this includes Bruce Wayne's bank account. 20 bucks for two costume pieces...? Geez and I thought the Jokeshell hair pack was bad enough. Coming soon to CashBreak Games: 99 dollar monocle cause plz we need money gais.
    • Like x 1
  18. Flashaway_ New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

3 Questions:
    1. Is this a limited time thing?

2. Will we see more stuff like this (I've wanted a regular superman symbol for years now)

3. Why so expensive? I get that it's Batman, but you're more likely to get people to open their wallets for this if you make it between $5 and $10 and redeemable on only 1 character.
  20. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Oh, and this is phenomenal by the way. Don't want the tone of my previous post to suggest any different. Style items like this should be commonplace in the MP, just don't like the price.
    • Like x 4